Why do girls wear spandex or shorts under their skirts and dresses? Do you?

I saw some girls wearing black spandex under their skirts and dresses, its really annoying

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 25

• Apparently because there are pigs who try to look up our skirts and dresses.
    Crap, I have nothing against pigs. They are lovely.
    I apologize to all pigs.

"It is annoying"
    Fun thing, we don't have to do whatever pleases you!

• Do you wear shorts or spandex under them?

• So as in pigs you mean perverts?

• Asker you are one of pigs and perverts that look up girls skirts and dresses, now stop looking up girls skirts and dresses you pedo

• Why do girls wear spandex or shorts under their skirts and dresses?
    Probably to prevent guys from seeing their underwear and to lessen the risk of creep shots (guys taking photos up gals skirts and dresses).

Do you?
    Yes.

• To make sure nasty men don't look up or get to see something that they don't need to see. My A and P aren't yours to look at, plus their comfortable.

• So its all guys why you wear spandex?

• Silly of course it isn't all guys but there are guys who think they can get away with violating a female. I mean there are girls who attract that attention and want it to happen. Not me I'm not looking for that. I wear it to not reveal anything and it feels like a security blanket over my goods.

• So the perverts dont look up

• Yeah I wear black spandex under my dresses. And sorry to disappoint u but I don't like people seeing up my skirt

• Because I'm one of those people who stupidly wore a dress on a windy day, and my dress blew all the way up in front of a group of people. Most embarrassing thing ever...

So yeah, I do. Not necessarily to prevent perverts (do guys really do that? o. O), but moreso to prevent my own embarrassment. xD

• Yeah some guys are disgusting and try to look up dresses, I have had that happen to me quite a few times, good thing I always wear spandex so perverts can't look up and see my underwear or booty

• @James687 I know, right? Yikes!

• I guess every girl wears spandex for different reasons, some for perverts and some for the wind

• For those windy days when I still really want to wear a dress.

• To prevent guys from trying to up skirt us and be pervs about it.

• Do you wear spandex?

• Do you wear shorts under your skirts and dresses?

• I just said that I do.

• Because it feels uncomfortable if you walk up the stairs or there's a little wind or something. You can easily expose yourself in a skirt. I never wear skirts because I think they're not that confortable with all these measures and worrying about people peeking. I only wear a maxi-skirt or dress once in a while.

• Sometimes. If it's shorter or more windy out then yes. But if I'm sitting most of the day or it's a longer pencil skirt then no

• In case the skirt/dress flies up. I don't wear them under my skirt/dress because I don't wear them often.

• How is it annoying? Lol but some girls wears spandex to make everything even like to thin out unnecessary fat and plus some spandex is comfortable to wear, we wear them for dresses mainly and now skirts I wear them when I wear a dress

• Because I wear lace underwear and don't want people to see my ass or vagina if some wind blows my dress up.

• So just to cover everything up

• If I'm not wearing tights, yes.

• You can't see anything when girls wear spandex :(

• "I saw some girls wearing black spandex under their skirts and dresses"
    Perv level 2000

• Why do they wear spandex?

• Do you wear spandex under skirts and dresses?

• Why is it annoying? maybe they don't want people to see up their skirt

• To keep little pervs from looking up our stuff.

• I've been programmed to wear tights when I wear dresses or skirts.

• So pervs dont look?

• lol nope
    i wear thongs
    yolo

• To prevent perverts like you from seeing anything we don't want to be seen.

• Only for sport, not normally

• oh ok I thought like every girl wore spandex or shorts underneath

• When I actually wear a skirt or dress I wear spandex or shorts underneath. It makes it more comfortable and sometimes in a dress you can sit like a guy then. Also because if the skirt is short we don't want guys looking up it or something.

• So basically for comfort and stopping perverts looking up

• I can't see anything :(

• Nice talking to you. Good luck with the search!

• we wear them for the boys who can't keep their dick in their pants. even when i am wearing spandex and bend down they still look. truth is we know u guys r gonna look just like if u have abbs and ur shirt goes up, we r gonna look.

• I dont mind girls checking out my abs

• To make sure perverts like YOU! doesn't look up! there is a thing called privacy! you know. "its annoying" well then that's a bit tough! we don't do s*** t please you! now to argue about "what makes you pervert?" well there is a definition " Perversion is a type of human behavior that deviates from that which is understood to be orthodox or normal. Although the term perversion can refer to a variety of forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are considered particularly abnormal, repulsive or obsessive. Perversion differs from deviant behavior, in that the latter covers areas of behavior (such as petty crime) for which perversion would be too strong a term. It is often considered derogatory, and, in psychological literature, the term paraphilia has been used as a replacement, though this term is controversial, and deviation is sometimes used in its place" SKIM READ IT!

• How would you know I looked up?

• P. s how much time do you have on ur hand? To sit and like argue! Douchè

• I mean I never see anything underneath except shorts or spandex when I look up. I see shorts or spandex everytime :/

• I wear it so I don't accidentally expose myself, but yes, I have had bad experience where perverted boys/men try to look under my skirts or even try to look into my shirt through my short sleeve

• Well then wouldn't see anything anyhow

• Are you a troll or are you genuinely this disgusting?

• Not a troll, I am just wondering why girls wear spandex

• How do you know girls wear spandex under their skirt?

• I saw girls wearing spandex underneath their skirts and dresses, why did they?

• To stop perverts like you looking up our skirts and dresses and make sure they can't see anything you creep. Also yes I wear them again so you perverts dont look.

• Why am I a pervert and how would you know I looked?

• I was about to say exactly the same thing! bt I geuss its taken but still! YOU PERV!

• @HubbaBubba03 Make an answer still even if it is exactly the same, the more people that let him know he's a perve the better so do it :) Let him know the reason why we wear spandex haha

• so that perverts like you don't look underneath our skirts and dresses.

• Why am I a pervert?

• Do you wear shorts under skirts and dresses?

What Guys Said 10

• If I was a girl, I'd probably wear shorts on my skirt too.

Do let us know, why do you find it annoying? ^.~

• annoying?

then don't look at them dude... so simple :-/

• To prevent guys like you that feel the need to disrespect woman by checking their under carriage like its a game.

• How someone chooses to dress annoys you?

• why are u peeping up there in the first place

• I wear them for protection and comfort when I'm wearing a skirt

Joking obviously

• i have a question y do girls wear short skirts if they know there panties will be exposed

• I am reading these comments and I love how we are called perverts. Meanwhile the women are dressing with skimpy dresses to gain attention. Why not just wear something more moderate and avoid that all together?

• probably warm... you kn ow

• To stop you from raping them.