Tan skin or pale skin?

Which do you prefer? Personally i prefer tanned skin. I think it makes a person look more exotic and healthier.
Tan skin or pale skin?

• Tan skin.
  • Pale skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• obsessed with tan and dark skin.
    not saying i dislike pale skin.

What Girls Said 12

• I voted tan, but I think both can be beautiful depending on what suits each person. I do think a healthy glow looks great on everyone, but what I truly think is most beautiful, is healthy and natural skin that hasn't been damaged either by skin bleaching, tanning beds, etc.

• Pale...
    Just because I'm pale and that's what I'm used to.
    BUT I like any skin color - as long as it's not damaged by the sun but is in fact the natural skin color of that person.

• Well, I'm a Cali girl... so tan is what I'm around the most. And even before I moved to Cali a couple years ago, the other areas in the countries I have lived in before were Sunny and near the beach, so I'm used to it because of that too. I don't have a preference towards the opposite gender's skin type, but someone with dark tan skin and blonde hair, or dark tan skin with blue eyes are more unique (which intrigues me more).

• I kinda like both actually. Maybe lend a little bit more to tan (in the opposite sex then). I have a very pale skin. White as snow and I hated it for a long time, because I was being mocked on for it, but now I learned to like my pale skin and I would only look weird if I was tanned.

• I like myself tanned a bit more than pale. I don't really care about others. I've crushes that are tanned and other crushes that are pale.

• I like either one. I could completely avoid the sun and get super pale or be out in the sun and get bronze colored. I look prettier with pale skin but sexier with tan skin.

• I like tanner skin but I think it depends on the person bc the girl above looks better in my opinion to have pale skin. So I voted A

• I prefer when people have tan skin but I have super pale skin so that sucks haha

• tan. because I've got natural tan skin tone. lol

• Tan, it reminds me of summer

• I have a naturally deep tan and luuuurve men and women likewise :)

Bi grrrl right here :)

• In between, not too tan not too pale. People here in general have tan skin.

What Guys Said 14

• Pale, it's more exotic... for me xD I come from an island, everyone is tanned there.
    But I prefer that golden color that's between tanned and pale. So a little tanned is great, but not like you've been a whole week sunbathing.

by the way, tan lines are hot as hell :P

• Pale. I prefer natural beauty! I don't see any point in tanning one's skin. It's even dangerous for skin.

• I like whatever looks the most natural be that pale or tan, plus some people go way, way overboard with the tanning.

• PALE like my FAV snow harpy @XNicholeMariex3

• pale girls

• I prefer pale. If you have tanned skin as a result of Sun exposure, it's actually quite unhealthy.

• I like both equally I think it all depends some people look better tan and some better pale or white. Both of their beauty to it.

• Me and the sun do not get along well so I guess I prefer pale skin. I'm so pale I literally can't go outside for 10 minutes without sunscreen and not get burned

• I agree I like a little bit of a tan, too pale is just strange looking

• I love dark skin on white people!

• Either is good for me.

• I generally prefer pale skin, and at least on this girl, the pale skin makes her looks better.

• I personally find pale girls infinitely more attractive than orange ones...

• I like like natural dark tan girls like my ex girlfriend she was Pilipino and she had beautiful take. Skin I thought she was drop dead beautiful but on this girl pale skin