Tan skin or pale skin?

Which do you prefer? Personally i prefer tanned skin. I think it makes a person look more exotic and healthier.
Tan skin or pale skin?

• Tan skin.
    43% (19)41% (14)42% (33)Vote
  • Pale skin.
    57% (25)59% (20)58% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

• obsessed with tan and dark skin.
    not saying i dislike pale skin.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I voted tan, but I think both can be beautiful depending on what suits each person. I do think a healthy glow looks great on everyone, but what I truly think is most beautiful, is healthy and natural skin that hasn't been damaged either by skin bleaching, tanning beds, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pale...
    Just because I'm pale and that's what I'm used to.
    BUT I like any skin color - as long as it's not damaged by the sun but is in fact the natural skin color of that person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm a Cali girl... so tan is what I'm around the most. And even before I moved to Cali a couple years ago, the other areas in the countries I have lived in before were Sunny and near the beach, so I'm used to it because of that too. I don't have a preference towards the opposite gender's skin type, but someone with dark tan skin and blonde hair, or dark tan skin with blue eyes are more unique (which intrigues me more).

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda like both actually. Maybe lend a little bit more to tan (in the opposite sex then). I have a very pale skin. White as snow and I hated it for a long time, because I was being mocked on for it, but now I learned to like my pale skin and I would only look weird if I was tanned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like myself tanned a bit more than pale. I don't really care about others. I've crushes that are tanned and other crushes that are pale.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like either one. I could completely avoid the sun and get super pale or be out in the sun and get bronze colored. I look prettier with pale skin but sexier with tan skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tanner skin but I think it depends on the person bc the girl above looks better in my opinion to have pale skin. So I voted A

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer when people have tan skin but I have super pale skin so that sucks haha

0|0
    0|0
  • tan. because I've got natural tan skin tone. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Tan, it reminds me of summer

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a naturally deep tan and luuuurve men and women likewise :)

Bi grrrl right here :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In between, not too tan not too pale. People here in general have tan skin.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Pale, it's more exotic... for me xD I come from an island, everyone is tanned there.
    But I prefer that golden color that's between tanned and pale. So a little tanned is great, but not like you've been a whole week sunbathing.

by the way, tan lines are hot as hell :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Pale. I prefer natural beauty! I don't see any point in tanning one's skin. It's even dangerous for skin.

2|0
    0|1
  • I like whatever looks the most natural be that pale or tan, plus some people go way, way overboard with the tanning.

4|0
    0|0
  • PALE like my FAV snow harpy @XNicholeMariex3

1|1
    0|0
  • pale girls

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer pale. If you have tanned skin as a result of Sun exposure, it's actually quite unhealthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both equally I think it all depends some people look better tan and some better pale or white. Both of their beauty to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and the sun do not get along well so I guess I prefer pale skin. I'm so pale I literally can't go outside for 10 minutes without sunscreen and not get burned

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree I like a little bit of a tan, too pale is just strange looking

0|1
    0|0
  • I love dark skin on white people!

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally prefer pale skin, and at least on this girl, the pale skin makes her looks better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally find pale girls infinitely more attractive than orange ones...

1|0
    0|1
  • I like like natural dark tan girls like my ex girlfriend she was Pilipino and she had beautiful take. Skin I thought she was drop dead beautiful but on this girl pale skin

0|0
    0|0