Are thongs slutty?

Uuuggghhh, I have to go shopping for underwear pretty soon and I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to get, normal underwear show through my leggings so that's a no, boy shorts are cute but no better for leggings and I think people will think I'm slutty if I buy thongs, if your a guy what's your take on thongs? If you're a girl what do you wear/recommend? T~T please help me

Most Helpful Girl

• wearing thongs to avoid panty lines is not slutty at all! no one is going to think you're slutty. and if they do well that's their problem isn't it? i think thongs are best for leggings but if you feel really uncomfortable getting them, you can get cheekies, they're better for leggings than regular undies because of wear they hit on your butt. or you could always order online. :)

• because of where*

• If women didn't care what men thought, then they would go out looking like crap all the time, do you see that happening?

• @KidInk4 well for one, yes, I am fully convinced some women don't look in the mirror before they leave in the morning. but for another, that makes no sense. there's nothing wrong with a woman wanting to look good for herself. my confidence level, happiness, productivity, what have you are all improved if I like how I look. If we were always looking to please men, there are a good number of things we would be avoiding at this point that we aren't (or at least enough of us aren't).

What Guys Said 12

• Thongs are underwear. Why would a thong be any more "slutty" than any other kind of underwear?

• nah they're sexy.

• They're not slutty, I mean, they're sexy, but that doesn't make them slutty, it's just underwear, and as far as I've been told they're comfortable, so go for it.

• When I have been with women with thongs, I have sort of wondered whether it was some attempt to please the guys, because of all the p*rn out there. So I'm not proud to admit it, but I guess you could say I found it slutty.

On the other hand, that was because I interpreted it as a sign of insecurity, of being eager to please, which I have no way of knowing whether it was.

Personally I would just say: wear what feels comfortable, and what you like best, and let others think what they will. I'm sure someone will be on the same page as you.

• Nope. Really sexy though.

• If thongs are comfortable to you then it is fine if your family members or bf told you to not wear then think about slutty otherwise no problem go and buy it.

• Not slutty at all :)

• always they are hot and sexy

• I'm a boxer briefs s*****? Naw your good hun.

• Ever considered taking a third option and going commando?

• Teenagers wearing thongs... Our civilization is doomed... -____-

• What's wrong with that? As long as she doesn't show it to anybody, I see nothing wrong with that.

• Wear mini cheeks those are cute XD

What Girls Said 7

• F everybody else, wear what you want, and makes you feel better. If you don't want panty lines go ahead and wear a thong. I know girls who aren't slutty, that wear thongs. Its up to what makes you comfortable in the end. I wouldn't worry about wearing something you don't wanna wear, because of someone else.

• Wearing thongs to so that your panty line won't show is not slutty. There is nothing slutty about what someone can't see under your clothes.

• I don't see wearing thongs a bad thing. It's only slutty if you want to parade them around for everyone to see. If they are covered up appropriately, I don't see nothing wrong with that.

• I feel you are just trolling by posting a question like this. Have you never ever gone underwear shopping in your life? And at your age, your still a kid. You do not need to worry about "slutty underwear"

• i'd just get seamless panties. thongs aren't slutty unless you're showing whale tail.

• Nope cause I wear them.

• No. And all frilly things aside, thongs were originally made so that you don't see panty lines when you wear a tight dress or something...