Girls, I like looking at spandex or shorts under skirts and dresses, what are your thoughts on that?

Also what is the shorts and spandex actually there for?

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I wear shorts underneath skirts and dresses to cover up my behind areas. Especially on windy days, its nice to have something on underneath so the wind doesn't blow up the skirt and flash everyone your underwear. Overall, I wear them to stay comfortable that nobody will see my private areas. :)

• Stop being such a creep.

• That's what you like, but don't do it with random females because it isn't respectful.

• I don't know why people are being kind of hostile but I also like how it looks under dresses/skirts. I feel uncomfortable without any on under because I'm not the girly type so I don't always sit "like a lady" so having some on underneath just makes it less nerve-racking and makes me more confident that even if some people may think it's too short, all they'll possibly see is spandex. :)

• Message me I will explain

• They are there to keep you from seeing our underwear.

• omg your are a sick pervert and need to stop looking up girls skirts and dresses. Also the spandex or shorts are there so sick pervert like you can't whats under the spandex or shorts when you try looking up our skirts and dresses.

• Why am I a pervert?

• Bc you look up girls skirts and dresses, I hope you never get to see whats under the spandex or shorts ever you creep