Guys, what do you think about chubby girls with belly button piercings?

I'm a very active girl but I'm not super skinny I am wonder what you would think if you saw a girl with a belly button piercing and she wasn't very thin. Would you be disgusted or would you like it?

• Hot
    48% (12)
  • Not
    52% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't see an option that fit my opinion so, Id have to say yes but, its a circumstantial yes. There are many different body types and builds and for each there are many male admirers. My opinion is in no way an attempt to slander your build rather, provide a fairly reasonable and objective point of view from the average guys perspective.

Thin to athletic can be defined as having small bone structure and/or a very low fat to muscle ratio. By most standards, a belly button piercing is considered acceptable by persons of this build.

Average or thick can be defined as having a slightly higher than thin fat to muscle ratio with the 'thick' subject having an even higher amount of muscle on her frame while maintaining a waistline smaller than her hips. If you're average or thick, then yes it may be considered attractive.

If the body fat exceeds that of an average woman and your waistline is a little larger than your hips, that is considered chubby. If you're considered chubby, there will be much debate throughout the ranks on whether this is considered attractive.

If the fat to muscle ratio is very high (more fat than muscle), the belly hangs 'over' any type of pant wear and there is no discernible waistline you would be considered obese-overweight and there are going to be VERY few people (Im not saying none) who want to see your belly button, let alone a pierced belly button.

Hope this helped!

What Guys Said 13

• cuuuuuute basically

• Judging from your photo I don't think you're at all chubby, you look to be at the perfect weight. I'm sure you would look great with a belly button piercing.

• Chubby girls are cute and very attractive
    i don't call them hot out of respect cause
    i think that hot makes me look like a male
    chauvinist and i don't want go there..

• I guess I would be fine with that.

• If the girl herself likes it is the important thing.

• I like belly button piercing so yeah hot.

• Chubby ok.
    piercings no.

• I say no but not becouse she has a bigger belly but becouse im not fond of peircings on the it doesn't appeal to me, so if she didn't have the peircing then yah i would defanantly like it.

• I ADORE big women with or without piercings.

You would have me hot just being bigger.

• if that's you in the picture, I'll think it's hot

• i dont like chubby girls anyway so it wouldn't help

• Not a problem with me if a girl is a little chubby.

• Well i dont know about the piercing because some look great with it other dont. i will say you are a very attractive looking lady.;)