• Ask
  • myTake

Why do girls look away when walking by?

I'm like amazing looking, but when I walk past them on campus they look away and act like they are looking at something else!

This is a serious question BTW, I am that full of myself.

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1.) You're not that good looking.2.) You're gawking.99.9% of girls always glance and smile, if they're 0.01% interested.

• That's not true, 50.0028% of girls are shy and intimidated about an amazing looking dude. Also, did you know 98.8% of statistics are made up on the spot?

• Show Older
    • I'll take your at your word, you're a really good looking guy and you want a really good looking girl. You walk by a girl, smile, and she smiles back then looks away. I think I see your point. Most girls are not going to hold your gaze for more than a brief second. Keep your smile, hold your head up, and look forward. At that point you're going to have to act if you want to meet the girl. Be afraid if the the girl comes running back to you; she's probably psycho. Just trying to help.

• Oh I know man, you're answer is actually the best out of all these. At least you aren't throwing insults like "you're ugly" and whatnot. Who knows maybe I'm just full of myself and need to examine a mirror closely. I have to have an ego to feel good about myself and boost my confidence. "Fake it till you make it" is my motto. But thanks for the answer and conversation.

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe because you're so hot...they get all shy and don't want to mak eye contact.

• most likely because You are so fantabulously HOT! BUT the ego-maniac stench is coming way too strong for their liking. Who wants to get caught staring at a good looking jerk? . . . that would just make him feel better about himself. Girls have this "player" radar lol it works great

• perhaps they don't want to look like they're staring?if you're as good looking as you say you are, ofcourse.but then again, maybe they just don't want to bump up your egoi mean, honestly, mate. it's pretty massive as it is.

• I gotta have a huge ego to feel good about myself.

• haha well maybe not everyone thinks you are amazing looking... everyone looks for something different. don't be so cocky... its not attractive!

• Um..are you sure you're amazing looking? Have other people told you that you're amazing looking or is that just your opinion? It could be either 2 reasons:the girl looking at you is shy and she looks away because she's too shy to make eye contactor you are staring at the girl, she notices you staring and looks away so you won't make eye contact and then start talking to herIf you never smile, this could make a girl that was interested in you not engage you. Maybe she would have approached you, but not too many girls are gonna approach a guy that is ice grilling and not even smiling.

• lol wow amazing looking...its either a hard-to-get thing or they subconsciously don't like you as a person... :)

• Maybe you should be nice and smile. :)

• I NEVER smile...since I look much better with no emotion on my face.

• Well I would avoid a guy and not look at him no matter how hot he is if he doesn't smile. But that's just my opinion.

• maybe if you are that amazing looking then its because they are nervous that you will judge them or that you won't think they are pretty or whatever. maybe you would get a better reaction if you went up and talked to one of them, maybe asking a made up question like "where is the closest place to grab some food?" or "do you know where ... building is?" even if you know the answers.

• if you are intending to let them know they are looking and always catching them looking at you. so sure they will look away and treat you as you are not there so you wouldn't think more high of yourself as you seem to be.umm, I have to tell you that everyone has different tastes, and different preferences...so even if ALL the girls are looking at you that never mean they are all impressed by the way you look ...maybe they just feel how high you think of yourself which definitely is getting on their nerves.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe because your ugly?

• Who knows? Maybe.

• they do it to me too, and I'm ugly as hell... bl bro you've just got lumped into the same category as me! :D