Hair type preference?

Do you find your own hair type the nicest or another hair type?
Hair type preference?
I find all other types of hairs prettier than my inanimate hair. Does anyone else feel that way?

• I like my hair type best.
  • My hair type is ok, but I find another hair type best.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I went from very kinky/coarse hair to this i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2920.jpg j i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2925.jpg l i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2876.jpg I find mine to be the nicest simply because it's what's on my head LOL <3 and IMHO most people should feel the same about their own hair

• lol but.. but.. I remember you wrote you liked japanese girls for their silky hair :O

• Daaammn son u got mad waves son lol that's hot <3

• The Grasshop's Grasshop has surpassed sensei

• www.avarainfo.com/.../...t-wavy-hair-sexy-look.jpg

If I had to pick a hair probably this wavy hair which I didn't see represented.

• I like my own hair type lol
    People with straight hair do have a lot more options as to what they can do though.

• Not when you want to do non-permanent things. When I do curls with a curling iron, they lose their bounce after 3 hours or so :( and I just get a slightly wavy mess.

• Hmm.. I don't know about highlights. I used to have highlights and I looked like a zebra.

He has wavy hair, but I permed his hair the other day xD He didn't like the curly outcome and cut his hair shorter so it looks wavy again, though a little wavier than before :P

• tsk tsk

plenty can be done with any hair type, not just straight.

• I have wavy hair and I like wavy hair the most.

• I like my own hair.

• W2A and W2B look great! My wife and daughther have those types.

• S1 and C3b look the best, but I think it's the women wearing the hair that makes it win.

What Girls Said 20

• I like my hair texture best, but that's because I know how to handle it. I can't handle straight hair and If my kid has different texture, I'd be overwhelmed. (X_X) I have 4c hair.

• Very true. Whenever I do braids to get wavy hair, I get frizzy hair instead of nice wavy hair, because I don't know how to handle it.

• I have a weird texture of hair. It's thick and really curly and a pain in my butt but I love it. If I had to change anything, I probably make the curl pattern a little more naturally loose because it'd be easier to deal with.

• They have different hair type systems I'm sort of 4a/3b/something else. I have different textures and sometimes I love it sometimes I don't but that's only because its shorter in the back then it is at the top and the middle. My hair is very versatile.

• This might sound stupid, but I'm asking this as a noob when it comes to other hair types.. why you can't just cut the hair to the shape you want? I mean you could just cut the top and middle to make it more even?

• I also have shrinkage and can use products to make my longer hair shorter or elongate the short parts lol

• "sometimes I don't but that's only because its shorter in the back then it is at the top and the middle"
      I thought you meant you wanted to get a round look and it looks short/flat on the back, so cutting the top and middle would achieve that look :/ well, if you can achieve that already by using products, there's no reason to cut it. by the way it sounds awesome that you can achieve different hair types simply by using products :)

• I have 4A-4B and I enjoy it. I braid it, I blow dry/flat iron and wear it straight, I wear it in an Afro or wear extensions/weave (rarely) for a different look. I like other hair textures as well.

• Mine's closest to W2A I guess? But it doesn't really look like that. None of the above look like my hair type lol

I find curly hair really, really cute. Thick curly hair, kinda like c3a. but more like lorde's:

stealherstyle.net/.../lorde-royals-hair.jpg

it's so fucking awesome

• Indeed fucking awesome! Your hair is fucking awesome too though ^^

• I love my hair type. for me. I don't think there is a best type of hair though.

also, I consider referring someone's hair that is curly (tight coils) as kinky to be extremely insulting. it's no better than calling it nappy.

• I don't think there is one best type either.

This is just a pic I found on the internet, but it uses the same terminology as in this wikipedia article
      en.wikipedia.org/.../Afro-textured_hair

• the girl on the left looks curly, tight curls. the one in the middle is actually in twists, so who knows. and the one on the right looks like tight waves.

• You know what. You're right. I also think the curly hair pic in the left should be swapped with the curly hair pic in the middle.

• my hair is curly and i like it

• I have wavy hair and I like it. It's not completely wavy. What I mean by that is the top half of my hair is straight and the bottom part is wavy so mid length to the end/tip of my hair

• My hair is okay and if I were to choose I would pick w2b, I like straight but I think wavy hair are the best!

• I love my hair. It makes me happy, lol

^_^

• My naturall hair is somewhere in between C3b and C3c and I'd die to have W2b. W2a is also amazing! :)

• I like my hair but I've always wanted curly or wavy hair. :p

• I have straight hair but I've always liked curles/afro :D

• I like straight hair but i have natural curl hair

• for real? I thought I saw straight hair in your pics.

• It still look straight but upon closer look especially the hair inside is natural curl
      . Mine is not big curl

• I like my hair the way it is. Mostly straight with a bit of a wave at times.

• I like my hair type best and I have wavy long wavy hair

• I have 3a , 4a , and 3c

• I have a combination of all the type 4. Love it!

• I kinda like my curly hair, its like a mixture of 2c, 3a, and 3b. But I sometimes I wish I had straight hair so I could do more with it

• As someone with super straight hair.. You can't really do more with it. When I curl them with an iron and the curls are my chest, but down to my waist after 3 hours.. and reaching my back at the end of the day... and the curls don't look like curls anymore, more like strange waves.
      But a friend who flat irons her curly hair still has straight hair the next day or day after.. until she showers.

• My hairs are long curls and I think they are okay.,