Why do girls wear such SHORT shorts?

a) Why do girls ware such SHORT shorts? b) c)

Most Helpful Guy

• B and C are ok.. I just dont like it when they wear the ones were i can see but cheeks, cuz i dont want to stare but your making it really difficult not to. Then im an ass for staring

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 22

• Shorts are "short" but they shouldn't be as short as picture A. A lot of girls in my country wear shorts that show the bottom of their bum cheeks like picture A and most think it looks trashy. It's usually a whore sign to be totally honest. Girls who wear them like that are just asking for attention and don't have much self respect.

I wear shorts like C but slightly longer and I think they're fine. They don't show my bum cheeks or cause a camel toe but my mum says they're too short!

• To assume that someone is something without knowing them (essentially stereotyping) is a sign of irrationality.

• I just think it looks trashy, I don't assume they're a whore but it's usually a sign of that and wanting constant male attention. Unless you're British, you won't understand how people view things here.

• Because they want to.

• We either want attention, think that they are cute, or pay no attention to the fact that they are short

• I don't know... I would never wear shorts so short and I'M a girl, I don't need to be showing my ass to everyone thank you very much

I also won't even touch pants that have words on the butt

• Can't say I don't have a short like option C lol. Just whenever I see a cute short, I don't really care if it's short or super short. If it's below the buttcheecks, I'm alright. If it's cute than it's cute.

• Because they want to and everyone can wear whatever the hell they want!

• To get attention from guy and because they can.

I mean they can wear what they want, but it really doesn't look good

• The first one (a) is a underwear. The second and third one are ok... but they do it cause they want to and feel comfortable i guess.

• I wouldn't wear choice A, but when it is really hot out it's more comfortable to wear less fabric so anything that covers my ass is fine.

• B and c aren't bad. They probably wear them because the weather is hot and they can pull it off

• Okay 1st of all, girls don't wear shorts like that to "give men a boner" like wtf? Most girls who wear them like the way they look, and they go with most shirts... of course there's the occasional slut who does it for boys attention but most do it to look good for themselves cuz shorts do look good...

• they're your ass cheeks. it's so f***ng hypocritical it hurts. b and C are bad too, but we just let women do as they please.

• A is like bike pants/underwear 0_0 ahhahaha
    b and c is quite normal ones i see around but yeah its normally girls who are confident with their body :)

• I like B and C but I used to work and do admission I'd see this younger girl wear shorts so short you could see her butt cheeks, it was so awkward. I think any girl who wears A has no respect for herself, might as well walk out the house naked.

• To show off them legs and that ass.

• I don't wear shorts where my butt is out

• maybe they won't to show off or somthing, or it could be too hot outside.
    getting more atracted than usual, or its just they feel better with short shorts

• Bet your girlfriend does

• Damn, these chicks are hot. I don't know I can only speculate

• keep cool and show off what we have

• FR33DOMZ! !11!

• I never wore that short. The shortest I have worn is at least longer than option C.

• Could be any of these reasons, and combinations as well:
    1.) To get attention
    2.) They don't care
    3.) It's really hot outside