Can a girl be cute and innocent looking, but have tattoos at the same time?

My friend says it makes girls less innocently cute and more mature looking, and you wouldn't reallly describe their physical attractiveness as cute. Most guys tell me I'm really cute (i have a "young" face and a slender body) and I have a half sleeve tattoo so I'm wondering about other peoples opinions on this. Does it make a girl less cute if she has tattoos? I'm NOT asking does it make her less attractive, I strictly mean cute (as opposed to hot, sexy, etc)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like tattoos

What Guys Said 10

• Not to me. . . but I was born right after the Civil War.

• Tattoos totally take away cuteness and prettiness from a girl.

• If she has just a small tattoo of a butterfly/flower/unicorn/whatever that is strategically placed, then it's no big deal, but I don't care for any more tattoo than that. If that's what someone wants, that's fine - i don't judge, but it's just not my preference.

• I love a woman with natural skin no tattoos and such. But if you like tattoos go for it, but yes they take the innocent look away.

• Well for me, I love tattoos. So if a girl had sleeves on both arms, I would definitely be okay with that.

• NO, she can't The tattoo pretty much ruins that.

• All depends on the girl and what she's wearing.
    Pin-up style outfits with tatoos can be both. So hot!

• I guess maybe a little tat but her whole arm not cute

• Tattoos r ugly af

• I lose all interest when I see tattoos, especially sleeves

What Girls Said 5

• Yes! That's me haha.

• No I kind of have the same thing going on, if you look innocent in the face then thats all that really matters when it comes to that, tattoos can make a person attractive or unattractive depending on the person and everyone has their own preference

• Yes it does make people look less innocent looking

• of course!!!

• It will make her look less innocent/cute.