Are there guys out there that find a 'Plain Jane' (pale skin, brown hair, brown eyes) attractive?

It seems that guys either go for blonde, pale and colored eyes, or a dark hair and dark skin combo. I have brown hair, light brown eyes, and fair skin. I'm basically the product of a hispanic mom and a blonde dad. Are there guys that would find me attractive? This may sound strange, but are there certain physical types of guys that are more likely to be attracted to this combination (e. g. dark hair, blondes, red hair, brown eyes, blue eyes, etc.)? (I don't have a strong preference for looks, so I'd like to know who to look out for :P)

By 'Plain Jane', I mean basically similar to the coloring and hair type of this picture.
images.fandango.com/.../superman_hathaway_main.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• What you're describing physically isn't plain, it's just who you are. It's how you dress/act that makes the difference.

You know the term "basic"? where literally every girl where's the exact same damn thing because it's trendy

yeah don't do that

What Guys Said 14

• You seem t be REALLY attractive, in a simple sort of way. And there ARE guys who find your type attractive (me included).

• I think there are plenty of guys who would find your colouring attractive

• How is that a plain Jane

That sounds like a very attractive combo.

• I only like brunettes.

• you sound attractive i would't mind a girl like that

• I don't know, you sound attractive to me

• my favorite type of women bondes suck

• You sound pretty attractive to me.

• Post some pics in here and I will tell you what a plain Jane if it qualify's or not

• I'm plain myself so I don't have a problem with a plain Jane

• I love brunettes! Not a fan of dark tans either. I like the contrast of dark hair and light skin.

• Post a pic of yourself or someone that looks similar to you so we know what plain jain looks like

• that is boring sorry

• post a pic of a plain jane so i know what u mean

What Girls Said 4

• Every guy is different and so every guy prefers something else. Of course there will be tons of guys who think you are beautiful. And being a plain jane has got nothing to do with hair or eye colour. A plain jane is a girl who is average and not extraordinarily beautiful. But I am sure you are pretty

• Natalie Portman is a brown eyed and haired girl. She's beautiful looking. So is Anne Hathaway.

• You're mistaken. They say that brown hair is the trend nowadays...
    Anyway, truth is that if you look aesthetically appealing, no one cares whether you're a blonde, a brunette or a redhead.

• You sound smoking hot? Who would EVER call the combo's listed above a, "plain jane"... Maybe a blind asshole? just saying...