Guys, What should I wear if a guy is coming to my house for the first time to "watch a movie" ?

I am a girl and the last time he came over was for a party, but this time it's just a one-on-one thing

5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Wear what ur comfortable in. Something u like to wear cuz u want him to like u for who u r, not who ur pretending to be if u go all out dressing up for him. And remember, just cuz it's 1 on 1 movie doesn't mean any clothes have to come off. That's not an obligation. My wife n I dated 2 n a half years and waited till our wedding night. Been almost 5 years now 😊

• Wear whatever is comfortable to you. Since it's the summer, probably only need a shirt and shorts or blouse - whichever you feel more comfortable with.

• Nothing too "presenting" but not too uptight. I'd think some shorts and a tshirt

• If you like him, wear something you normally wouldn't. It might surprise him, and he'll get the idea (if he doesn't, he doesn't like you back)