Why do some girls look better in clothes than when they are without them?

Is it because fashion appeals to our imagination so well? Or what else is going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm one of those girls lol
    Clothes definitely make me look better. Without clothes you can see all my flaws. Also, some clothes are already sexy itself, so it makes women look sexy too. My boyfriend says he thinks women look more attractive with a lingerie instead of full naked :)

What Girls Said 7

• Certain clothes high light the figure ten times.

When a girl is naked there's nothing to really bring out her figure.

• NOTHING TO BRING OUT HER FIGURE?

• Some girls only have a nice shape in certain clothing (ex. Yoga pants , low cut shirts (with push up bras) which make their figure look flawless.
      A girl can't enhance her figure when she's naked.
      What u get is what u see.

• Because you can use clothes to influence the eye to perceive the proportions you want instead of the proportions you have.

• A lot of clothing , especially women's is made to compliment different body shapes. Underwear also shapes the body too. My boobs look more round in bras for example.

• Clothes are made to make us look good.

Our bodies... not so much...

• it's like how message makes food taste better

• Why do some men look better until they open their mouth? lol

• Because it's the same reason with women. Women often look better till they open their own mouths

• Oh, so you mean a question can be directed towards one gender but apply to both? you know, kind of like my answer did, to prove a point.

Wow, that's mind blowing and I so didn't mean it that way in the first place.

• The same reason some guys look better with clothes on.

What Guys Said 9

• I agree with that - I think fashion can add to the imagination making the whole picture more inticing.

• Because they use clothes that flatter their body and give that sense that they're hot. Push up bras too.
    But when they take them of you see her natural state, no way of "lying".

• I feel like because we don't go out naked, the next best thing, is when women dress for their body. So, for example when she's wearing a body con dress to the club, it's probably because it's conforming to her tight little body, which is showing off her body, without actually being fully nude (we like to see nudity) but, like I said, we don't get to see it all the time

• My feeling is that the girl ms next the clothes. I often like seeing girls in their underwear more than nude up until it's time to actually start heavier foreplay. I also have some fetish/fantasies that requires certain types of girls to wear certain outfits.

• It has something to do with imagination or fantasy

• because they are skinny fat. or the bra makes their boobs perky when they are not. same goes for skinny jeans. It can make the world of a difference in the firmness of their booty

• I don't think they do...
    Clothes make you use your imagination... Which eventually plays you...
    While when they're naked... EEEEE...
    Well some are still geargous, but you want naughty imagination that's why Lingerie his AWSOME!!! :)

• I conservatively dressed female give off this since of maturity that is attractive.

• Imagination.