What to wear to hang out with a crush?

So there's this person I have kinda liked for a bit now and we are going to hang out, I just don't know what to wear. I wanna go cute and casual. I had three outfits in mind:
1) A gray tight fitting crop top, high-waisted black shorts, a plaid button up (unbuttoned), and vans
2) Black shorts, a maroon shirt, a green army jacket, and vans
3) Black high-waisted skirt, a black crop top with little designs on it (it cuts off right after my chest), and vans or toms.
The third one is a bit dressier I think, but still mildly casual. We are going to get dinner and possibly I've cream or a movie. It's not a date tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first one!
    But I think a crop top with high-waisted shorts would go incredible with a blazer and some casual heels like these:
    www.dhresource.com/.../...casual-heels-fashion.jpg
    I totally get you if you don't want to wear heels. Even in the future in my 20's i'm still gonna stick with my vans which I also love lol.
    Even if you don't want to spend the extra money or don't have enough time to get these things, maybe for some ideas for future outfits! Love your fashion sense though

• Thanks for the MHO :))

• Of course it is, what are you, 9?

Oh, and I think you def. should have worn heels

• Excuse you? The need for insults is what exactly? Fuck off. @Dave20151

What Guys Said 4

• I'd go wid #2 if i was u. Reason is it's casual... goin casual will give u da impression u r more "relaxed" and not so "tight " when u fo out for a date

• I like outfit 2 "Black shorts, a maroon shirt, a green army jacket, and vans" - Casual and edgy

• I think it's important that you feel comfortable in the clothes you are wearing.

• remove that piercing in nose and it would be better.

• That's not gonna happen.

• Excuse you? Look sweetie I know some people don't like my septum and that is completely fine. I love it and it's my body. I'd be lying if I said I didn't take offense to the second picture. There's always going to be ignorant and rude people in the world, so I'll just walk away at this point. There is no need for me to continue talking to you when you are so absurdly rude. I love my piercings and tattoos and not you or anyone else telling me they're ugly is gonna change a damn thing.

What Girls Said 5

• I like 1 it gives a laid back feeling but you'll still look really cute

• Go for the third one. High waisted skirt sounds better for dinner.

• third one!!!

• i would wear the 1st one! (:

• Well if it were me (ide be freaking out ah boys) i would wear (assuming it is in warm weather which i dispise) my band t shirt, grey stretchy shorts, and my plaid hightop converse with my hair straightened (i can't do anything with it it is very short) and my leather cuff bracelet. Nails black as they are now. And some smudgy brown eyeliner.
    BUT you gave me a very good sense of your style so if i were to pic things out of the closet i imagine you to have, i would say the third outfit sounds the cutest and you look like it would look nice on you for dinner or icecream especially. And since it is summer i wouldn't to the army jacket, so first or third. Leaning towards third. Whatever you like best though, my opinion doesn't really matter xD