Do you think girls who wear crop tops look like whores?

I'm in an argument with someone, and they said that girls that show any part of their stomach make them whores. I don't think that's true, because lots of women wear clothing like that and it's modern fashion. Plus during the summertime those kinds of shirts can cool us off and make things a lot more comfortable. I just need more opinions to prove my case.

• No, girls who wear those shirts don't look like whores.
  • Yes, girls who wear those shirts do look like whores.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because something is in fashion and modern doesn't make it modest. I'm not saying that someone looks like a whore for wearing a crop top, though. I'm just saying that just because somethings in fashion doesn't always mean that it's appropriate. If underwear became fashionable, I'd still think it was inappropriate for wearing outside regardless of what fashion says.
    Also, wearing less to cool off isn't a very good defense of it, either. I could argue that streaking was great for the exact same reason. In fact, you'd cool off a lot faster with nothing on. I don't think you are making a very good case for them. However, I would agree that they don't look like whores for wearing them. Just try to pick a few different things to make your point and I think they'll be more willing to listen.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, no and no! Seriously, people need to mind their own business when it comes to other people's fashion choices.

What Guys Said 8

• 0|0
  • No, but you do need the right body to pull it off and it is attention seeking but hey, people like attention.

• No, it doesn't make them a whore, people are just stupid.

• nah they look good

• Whores? No.
    Attention seeking sluts? Yes.

• Do guys who wear tank tops (muscle shirts are what guys call them), whores?

• Not really, I think you could whore it up some more. I like when women whore it out, it's fun. Stop attaching shame to awesome stuff.

• it depends on how they wear it.

What Girls Said 12

• lol they're obviously stupid - have no sense for fashion - and not even worth the argument, really ;)

• Saying that they look like "whores" isn't the correct phrasing. However if some feels that they can only look attractive when they wear a crop top or any revealing form of clothing that that's different. I once had a friend who would wear crop tops when it came to being with guys (i. e. getting their attention) I don't believe wearing crop tops is the best way to get a male's attention really and if you do it shouldn't be that type of attention. I just believe that people should dress for themselves and not others.

• Nope, it’s all about how you style the crop top and how you carry yourself.

By the way, it’s slightly weak that you’re going to be taking credit for all of these answers to support an argument that you’re at a loss for words with.

• No. I don't. You could be fully covered to your neck and be a wore and you could wear a crop. top and be a virgin. Crop tops are cute. I own a few and I'm faaaaar from a whore.

• I wouldn't say whores, that's a bit harsh. Maybe like a bit trashy yeah for sure, but I wouldn't say "whore"

• Wth? LOL.
    I wear crop tops and I'm not a whore

• It's just a stomach. Just wear whatever you want, girl.. some people are just stupid.

• Woah... So many guys girls voted B. That's craziness

• its just fashion thats all

• No...
    there's nothing shameful or remotely sexual about a stomach.

• Yes they are whores.

• when they are young like 16-24 ish it can look cute, but when over 25 it looks trashy to me, i do not wear crop tops.

• a lot of people kill and steel does that make it right?

and how come guys get made fun of when they wear stuff like that if it just cools you off?

• i wouldn't go as far as "whores" though

• It's a matter of how they ACT wearing whatever clothes they wear. But no there's nothing wrong with those shirts.