Sleeping in your clothes?

I'm curious as to how many people out there just sleep in their clothes. About three years ago I decided to go to bed once with my clothes still on and I found it to be extremely comfortable. In the winter I sleep with my jeans on and in the summer I sleep with my shorts on. My friends all think I'm weird so I was just wondering if anyone else does this. (Also I don't sleep in my clothes if I'm currently sleeping with someone).

• I sleep in my clothes.
  • I sleep in Pajamas, underwear, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I sleep in Pajamas, underwear, etc.

What Girls Said 10

• I've slept in my clothes before, but generally only out of necessity (ie I'm at a party, sleeping on the couch and don't have pj's with me) because I don't find clothing comfortable to sleep in. I love pyjamas- I always want more pj's because they're just so warm and comforting to me. At least, in the winter I'm a pj girl. Usually in the summer, I sleep in comfy short shorts and a tank top or when it's super hot I'll just sleep without anything at all. Jeans- I hate to sleep in and when I try to sleep in them I ususally wake up in my underwear to find I've taken them off in the middle of the night.

• right now I sleep in clothing that was originally bought for outside (e.g. some sweat pants, tee shirts etc) and I finally made them pj's, one thing I did a few times when I was like 12yrs old was to sleep in the clothes I would wear the next day at school, in order to save a good 5 to 10minutes of sleep the next morning.. but I don't do it anymore.. now I sleep in my clothes anywhere but home, I fall asleep very easily it's sometimes scary:P

• I usually sleep in my clothes too! Hell I even accidentally slept with my cosmetology-school smock on last night and might again tonight. Denim is kinda uncomfortable for me to sleep in, though, but most other pants are just as comfortable for me as pajama pants and sweats.

• well I used to like long ago but not anymore. I usually have my pj's on

• Only if I wore sweats that day.

• I nap well in clothes, but I can never sleep for a duration of time in them

• I usually sleep in shorts and a tank top or lingerie.

• I sleep in underwear

Only sleep in my clothes in class when the prof's babbling xD

• I sleep naked but that wasn't an option on your poll

• Well I just wanted to know if you sleep in your clothes or not, so answer B was anything that wasn't "I sleep in my clothes".

• i think that's really nasty. you wore those clothes all day and you go to bed in it? I'm guessing you don't wash before doing that either if you wear the same clothes.

• I take showers in the morning, and who says my clothes are dirty just because I wore them all day? It's not like I went rolling around in mud or ran around and got all sweaty in them.

• Lmao, wtf are you doing throughout the day that is getting your clothes so dirty anonymous? You sound like one of those types that changes outfits 3 times a day, what a waste.

What Guys Said 4

• I sleep in whatever I had on during the day, usually minus the shoes. Unless I wore a suit or other dry clean only article of clothing, then I'll take that off and sleep in whatever is left on. I'm lazy, but not to the point I'm going to fork over more money than needed to get my clothes cleaned/pressed when I can hang them up first.

• I actually used to sleep in my clothes and thought it was very cumfy, but nowadays I sleep only in my boxers

• I never really thought about sleeping in my clothes, I just sleep in my boxers.

• Sleep in my clothes? Only when I'm in a war zone, my friend.