Are you offended when you see a woman's nipple's poking through her top?

I already have large books, and do not want to wear a padded bra. I was wondering if anyone is offeneded when they see a woman's nipples poking through her shirt?

Well... obviously there is a typo that made me laugh. Sorry guys, just got off work about 45 mins ago. *boobs

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not offensive nor is it risque. Personally, I feel as if padded bras should be outlawed. I actually find it humorous when Women wear bras that are padded to the max and "push up" or whatever... Like they are fooling someone. First of all, Men really don't care how "large" your breasts really are and secondly, padded bras are noticeable from a mile away. The funniest excuse I hear girls say for wearing them is " It makes my clothes look better". HeeHee. NO... It doesn't. It looks like you have a small chest and are trying to make it look larger so you are purchasing the most padded bras you can find. Sorry. I'm getting a little of track. Back to the question.

NO. It is not offensive nor does it look "trashy" or "slutty". Quite the contrary. It looks like you have breasts (duh. You are female) and don't feel like putting pads over your boobs to make them look deceiving.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would anyone be offended? I don't think "offended" is the word you should have used for this question. If I saw a woman's nipples poking through her shirt I wouldn't feel insulted or "offended". I'd just think to myself, "Maybe she should've worn a bra" and then move on to something else. It's seriously not that big of a deal. It's a nipple through a shirt. It's not like your whole boob popped out of your shirt.

• I know, but I am offended. So by a human sixth sense I automatically push my mindset off on how I feel about how others are feeling ( making assumptions). Although most assumptions about people are wrong, I am just worried about it. I am kind of frustrated. I also feel like this site isn't that serious, so that is why I posted this question... because this site is basic.

• Just don't worry about it. It's just a nipple. Everyone has them. If you're really concerned about it just make sure your bra fits, and maybe try a padded bra. If that doesn't work bring a jacket or sweater with you or something to cover them up.

What Guys Said 19

• Yes , I am gravely offended by it. HOW DARE someone have large books!
    It's all about pocket sized abridged versions.

*no. it's a bit distracting but no , not offended

• No offense at all. Will catch my attention and then just let it go.

• I am not offended nor do I get all hot and bothered by it. I don't care.

• I'm so offended, I light my pitchfork and sharpen my torch, and rally the angry mob.

• I don't see how anyone could be offended.

• Well, I mean at work and all. I don't want people to think I am tacky. They just pop out of no where... I never know when they are hard.

• Seems like you can't really do much about it. Just unfortunate

Although male coworkers may see it as unfairly displaying the goodies

• Unfairly advertising I should say

• Offended? Most guys will endorse this!

• No guys would be offended of that; well for the most part any how?

• I like it. )

Books are great too.

• omg... keep it to yourself! We don't need rock hard nipples popping out!

• Yes because that is disgusting. I don't want to see your nipples.

• Most guys will likely not be offended, but you may find other women offended by this more often

• Not at all. It is a quite natural part of her so why should it offend unless one is a complete prude

• Offended? No way! Intrigued? Yes, aroused even!

• Be yourself do what is comfortable for yourself. If wearing a bra is comfortable for you wear it. If you dislike bras then do not wear it as for nipples poking through no big deal most people are to busy texting while walking to notice.

• Not at all :)

• pleasantly surprised really

• I LOVE BIG BOOKS! And when a nipple pokes through the cover that's all the better! :D

• I dunno, I put Moby Dick and War and Peace on my shelf next to each other with a padded bra on them and they look fine.

• Only if she's unattractive (20 year old vs. a 70 year old)

What Girls Said 7

• honestly im so sick of this whole " bra showing through your shirts, wearing bras as shirts, letting the whole back of your bra show with open back top" trends being acceptable

dont be lazy and wear a bra, you can wear a bra that isn't padded, you know

• I do where a bra, Ms. 16 year old. Go to bed.

• I'm actually 17 MRS and I'm going to McGill next year, early acceptance, one of the top universities in the world. With a 90 percent average, also

have fun flashing your tits at work though !!!

• Why are you so bitter and quick to judge someone. This site is not the site for getting serious on... for real. Calm down. You have a good night and try not to spaz out. Life is too short to be so hard up about everything... especially sense you are just a child. I'm not going to argue because you are a child, but seriously... you kids are something else.

• offended? nah i won't really care. i just know it's not something I'm comfortable with on myself.

• Lol. Nope. I'm big as well and I know that even WITH a bra, my nips show. But I doubt anyone will be offended. :P)

• Not at all. By the way I love how my nipples see through my silk blouses. They arouse me. Lol.

• No, I just find it gross

• We all have nipples. Normal and natural and not offensive in any way.

• nah i wear thin bras sometimes and it's fine. people need to get over it