What color is this?

I just learned this term: Blonnette.

Everyone talks about blondes or brunettes but there's this whole hair color between them.

I used to be blonde. I was a cute little honey blonde kid. Then I got darker as I got older. I thought I'd go brunnette. But I never got that far. I'm stuck in the middle, in this limbo people call dishwasher blonde or mousey brown.

What do you call it? Do you like the color? Should those of us who are dishwasher blonde/mousey brown dye it one way or the other? Which one?

For the poll: What color do you consider it?

What color is this?

pg

• It's more blonde than brown
  • It's more brown than blonde

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol in germany we call this "Strassenköter-blond". It basically means "streetdog-blond" but Köter is more like a degration from the actual word for dog (that would be Hund). Streetdogs or Strassenköter are basically just dogs living on the street without an owner.
    SO WHY DO WE CALL THIS COLOR LIKE THIS AND WHY PEOPLE DONT FEEL OFFENDED WHEN WE SAY "STREETDOG-BLOND"?
    Because a streetdog is dirty right? And Lets say the normal blond everyone knows, would get dirty, it looks like this. And since this name for this Color is so common and describes perfectly what it looks like, nobody minds. The more you know!

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a kid I had platinum hair. Now I have this bronde - between blonde and brunette thing going on...

I think the middle color is brown, the others are more blonde than brown.

What Guys Said 7

• The first two are more brown, while the last girl (who is utterly stunning, let it be known), is more blonde.

• Looks like a "dirty blonde" to me.

The top picture is different though
    as it looks more like a brown variant.

• for me it reminds me of half of both colors.

PS reminds me of what raw honey... I mean the hair color how its kinda dark and then after a while it gets lighter.( dont get mad at me i meant this as a compliment, >.< )

• I would say more brown in 1 and 2 but more blonde in 3

• That's called dirty-blonde.

• Pretty sure that is just honey brown hair with blonde highlights.

• I don't even think the second one is blonde at all.

What Girls Said 5

• i dunno i dont consider it 'brown' until it gets dark, like caramel. id call it more 'dirty blonde' even tho dirty blonde may be even lighter than that.

• it looks more brown than blonde imho

• Blondette? What on earth. It's either light brown or dirty blonde.

• It looks more brown in pic #1 and #2.
    But, it looks more blonde in pic #3

• some of them if i saw them i would say dark blond or light brunette