Is it ever okay for men to wear sexy underwear?

Which should I wear all the time? Which is best for forplay?

• Boxers
  • Briefs
  • Boxer-briefs
  • Trunks
  • Other
I'm surprised no one likes the trunks they seem well balanced, fashionable and sexy. Remember in casino royale, when Daniel Craig comes out of the water at the beach. He's got those trunks!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No leopard thong, come on man...

What Girls Said 5

• Just don't wear my sexy underwear. That shit is expensive and you will stretch it out.

• I loved the trunks if he has a great body. Otherwise boxer briefs. I don't mind seeing the thing if he has a great bod. If girls can wear thongs, why can't guys? A great butt is a great butt!!!

• Your opinion is unique apparently. What if a guy was just average physique? Is it slightly epheminet if he is well groomed an wears a thing? Those in shape guys who are super clean cut seem less masculine to me.

• Hmm well I like it. Who cares if they're gay or metrosexual they're being themselves and giving us some eye candy. Personally I don't know why a girl wouldn't wanna see the package as it might hint how big it is 😆

• LOL in the future I'm going to force my husband to wear that ahahah :P

• Is it fun as a joke then?

• i liked the 3rd photo and its yuck no sexy underwear for men we can see his hair

• The first three are okay, the rest is not very appealing.

What Guys Said 2

• I recently started wearing boxer briefs more often, and my wife loves them way better than briefs. She isn't into sexy underwear like I am, so they come off just as quick. Just from being a member here, it seems though most women do not like briefs and prefer boxer or boxer-briefs more, hence why I switched.

• I am okay as far as D but E is a definite no no, you want to have a romantic evening not provide a comedy show.

• You never have fun and play around in the bedroom?

• There is fun and then there is making a fool of yourself