Which men's hairstyle do white girls prefer, spiky hair or short flat hair?

I am actually considering spiky hair because I think it can make me look taller, but I also want to look good at the same time

Spiky Hair

Short Flat Hair

• Spiky hair - like Zac Efron
  • Short flat hair - like Daniel Craig

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the age. The flat hair is more mature, the spiky hair seems more youthful. So at your age, the spiky hair might be more attractive.

• So if I am into MILFs, then I should choose the second option?

• But like I just said, the appeal for MILFs of sleeping with younger guys is that they are younger. Making yourself look older gets rid of that extra excitement, that was my point.

• Fair enough

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting point by Fauchelvent about the mature look being short and flat because I had almost pressed short and flat before I finished the question but as she said up to 21 or so the spiky look is probably more popular. So in the end I called it a tie and didn't vote.

What Girls Said 2

• The spikey hair is kinda just a blah spikey, it's not even spikey really

• Either are fine - just don't put too much product in it! Crunchy hair doesn't invite caressing hands!

What Guys Said 0