How can a guy still be cute if he has a slight under bite?

I get compliments from women saying I'm cute but I have a under bite how is that possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never heard a chick say that about any guy before, I don't know what kind of chicks your hanging out with, but this is what I would have said. My under bite does suck, but you know what your cute except you have a big nose, your boobs are to small, and your teeth just aren't white enough for me, so I recommend getting all that fixed and then come back and talk to me. You might make her cry but oh well she will learn her lesson, and realize that she maybe pretty but she sure isn't perfect.

What Girls Said 3

• As do all people, you focus too much on your own flaws. I bet those girls never noticed it. I'd like to see a picture though.

• they prob don't mind it or maybe even like it

• he just can.

accept it, don't try to logically figure it out.

you're cute get over it lol

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone has flaws and a slight underbite isn't much of one. If you still get complimented then the women simply overlook the bad with the good and thus consider you cute.

• I have an overbite, and I've been told that I'm cute. There's a LOT more that females look at besides teeth! From my experiences, they seem to be drawn to other facial features, like eyes. Even people with minor aesthetic "flaws" are often seen as attractive.