How do you feel about overalls?

How do you feel about overalls?

I was thinking about getting a pair but I may not look right in them. What do you think about them? Are they cute? Ugly? I wanna know. :P

• I love them! 😍
  • Eh, they're okay. 😐
  • Ew. I hate them. 😩✋

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, they can be really cute if they're shorts overalls and you pair them with a crop top and converse or vans. But I usually don't wear them. Overalls and chokers are the few old-fashioned trends I don't hate. I actually want a moon/sun charm choker!!

What Guys Said 20

• Back in the 90s they were legit cool and unusual. They look a bit hipster now. If that's your style, rock it. Generally speaking I'm a bit skeptical of anything hipster. Can look a bit artificial and bandwagon-y.

• Very 1990s, and not in a good way.

• This can be a nice change of pace.

• I love the second one, really cute (both the overall and the girl :) )
    I'm not a fan of the light jeans color in the third picture. Actually the second one is the only one I like (love :D). The other ones either looks saggy or have an unappealing color.

• it's cute when girls wear them to wear them instead of trying to make a fashion statement like in the pictures.

• They can be useful if you need some pockets while working on things like your car or motorcycle. Otherwise, it depends on the person.

• Especially for a young girl like you, very nice!
    I voted A :D

• 1990's called...

• Some girls look good in them. 2nd pic is ok but girls don't look much attractive in it, also depends upon if it suits on some girls body kind, but for me, I don't find girls attractive. So my opinion is don't go for it ;-)

• Not a fan.

• I personally avoid them like the plague but that's just me.

• I think they are awful looking.

• It all depends on the indervisel girl and how she wears them

• Only if you wear em with one of those big rainbow rasta hats

#houseparty2

• Eh. Me no like.

• It is okay, but totally not my type.

• Cute... but hard to get off ;) lol

• Im personally not a huge fan, overalls looks too dudish. I like my women to dress in a more classically feminine fashion. :)

• They're basically workwear, so unless you work in a factory or a garage, don't bother.

• On a hot girl, they look great. Of course, as I've said before, on the right girl a burlap sack looks great.

What Girls Said 27

• They can look cool depending on how they're worn... I don't know if I'd wear them like the pics above, but I totally would do this

scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...60667847_n.jpg

• In the 90's, they were my outfit of choice. Looking back on that period of my life, I'm like, why... why. I look super duper young and dorky and like I need to be planting a garden somewhere.

• They're good. For farm work.

Not much else.

• They can be cute... I actually have a pair but their the kind with the shorts. Regular overalls are a bit to country/southern for my liking:

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• They're okay. The most important thing to mention - they seem really practical - which I like. =)

I like the third option best. =)

• I now say coveralls. My friend was talking to me about her overalls and I kept saying coveralls. #that'swhatTheFarmwilldotoyou

The woman in the camo shirt pulled it off the best in my opinion.

• love them! except finding one that flatters my figure is so hard -.-

• I honestly hate them. I think they make you look like a child.

• Cute!
    But you have to be careful to pic the right one for your body type & wear it right - there's actually more you can do wrong with an overall than many people think! ;D

• Where I'm from only farmers wear them or people when they're gardening or painting a house or whatever. It's only recently they've become a fashion trend amongst younger teenagers. I don't particularly like them, only some people can rock them to me. However, if you like them go for it.

• It wouldn't suit me!

• Hit or miss, some people can pull them off and others can't. You'll know by looking in the mirror if you can or not.

• I will not look good in them at all. I think a taller person can rock them though.

• I may be biased as a farm girl, but I love them! (although I'm not sure they qualify in the first pic). Tons of pockets, comfy, easy to clean... Wait, that's not what you're asking.

I don't quite understand city people wearing them other than they are comfy, but hey! They are a trend right now and actually are comfortable. If you like them, go for it.

• They belong in the 90s and they should stay in the 90s unless you're painting a house and don't want to ruin your clothes. Period.

• They din t fit me unless they are tight or short or both.
    Cause I am pretty tiny, i ll look like Ibam wearing a bag.

• I don't like them. They're uncomfortable and out of fashion. They remind me of something a farmer would wear.

• I find them ugly to be honest

• never really been a fan

• They're okay. I used to really like them when i was a kid.

• Their ok I haven't worn any in quite some time now though.

• I'm not a fan of overalls unless you're wearing them for your job. Overalls as everyday casual wear are really, REALLY 90's, and I'd rather not bring back those fashion catastrophes.

• Eh, they're ok

• They look good if you're cute and know how to carry them well

• I love them. I want a black pair.
    I think they would look great,

• Yes but not the bootcut get the skinny jean type it would look better

• They look pretty bad on me, since I am quite short.