Guys, how do you feel about high maintenance girls?

I mean, a girl who takes good care of herself, stylish, wants the best, up to date, always on point and has a sense of style?

I forgot to mention, taking care of herself with her own money, not gold diggers.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I like this type as long as she's into me I don't care and yeah her indulgence is her business

What Guys Said 22

• You can be high maintenance, as long as the person MAINTAINING you is YOURSELF.

Don't drag me into that shit, and don't expect me to stand for it when I see you (by you I mean the hypothetical person in question) dragging other people down and expecting them to maintain you like it's their job.

• Lol I'm gonna add, I dont mean gold diggers, taking care of herself with her own money.

• If I'm not the one taking care of her maintenance, then I'm perfectly fine. I love a girl that takes care of herself every day.
    If she demands I pay for all her expenses, nope, no thank you.

• Nice, but so is low maintenance. This thing that really matters is that she is not insecure. If she spends all that effort just because she enjoys it, okay. Not really my speed, but more power to her.

But if she's doing it because she needs to feel approved and validated, that's a red flag.

• If she does the maintenance like that, not a big deal. If she is high maintenance in other ways (which is really what the term means), then, no, I don't want that.

• I live on a farm so she would have to be able to just chillax and dress down a little once in awhile.

• im attracted to the type of girls you just described

• Women that do this just value their vagina, other asses or time higher than most people, due to this they limit themselves to how many guys they can choose from. There is nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, but if I have to make 200,000 a year just to be considered a potential fuck, I'm gunna have to wait till I'm like 55 to hit that.

• Prefer them, but to a point that is. She has to also have confidence to allow herself to get messy as well if the need arises.

• That's my ideal type. I like fashionable girly girls. :)

• Whatever floats her boat , but caked up is ugly AF

• i don´t care for them xD i´m more into chill, natural girls.

• Her money her rules I'm not paying for any of her indulgence

• Not really relevant for me.

• Hell yea if she's that hot

• I don't care about how stylish a girl is, as long as she doesn't wear rags.

• Rather negative.

• What sense of style?

• No no no! A girl doesn't always have to be dressed to the nines for a guy to be impressed

• Nothing really.

• 'Wants the best'. What is she an actual queen? No. The best guys just walk away.

• I fucking loveee them.

• trash. i dont care about these shallow women.

• Lol I dont mean gold diggers.

• then its her life her choices. BUT... i doubt a spiritual person would be too caught up in the whole fashion and image thing... .

• I'm religious and into fashion as well, I dont see what's wrong with that, there's a certain way I know not to dress as a christian but have my own taste.