Do you prefer dewy skin or matte skin?

Do you prefer dewy skin or matte skin?

For girls, which look do you prefer to wear? For guys, which one looks better or would you want your girlfriend to have?

• Dewy skinDo you prefer dewy skin or matte skin?
  • Matte skinDo you prefer dewy skin or matte skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure. Out of the options, the dewy skin looks more real and less airbrushed than the matte girl. She looks like a magazine and wouldn't exist.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Ohh dewy is the term for that? I thought it's just shiny from a little but of oil.

• I prefer matte

• matte skin looks more better

• Somewhere in between

• The hell's the difference?

• Dewy skin looks better in my opinion I'd smash the girl with dewy skin she is fine af

What Girls Said 14

• see when i'm looking at the top pictures, the matte looks tons better and the dewy looks oily. but then that girl in the middle looks really good. then at the bottom, the matte looks like she's barely wearing makeup. i think typically dewy looks better and matte looks like porcelain but based on these pictures matte is way better.

• I prefer more dewy looking skin. I looove me some sparkly highlighter. It looks more human and 3 dimensional. Matte skin looks boring and flat, and makes you look washed out.
    But I don't like over the top dewiness. I prefer the highlighter to only be on the cheeks, the browbone and the bridge of my nose. If you start caking it on everywhere on your face, you end up looking sweaty.

• Dewy. Dewy. Dewy. DEWY!

• hmm I never tried dewy foundation lol! I might have too! lol I have matte skin!

• dewy loos gross like they are wearing slime. matte looks fresh but still fake. but not like i want to vomit, so its definitely better):

• I just like the "dewy" skin because it has life and color to it. The matte is very plain and doll-like.

• matte skin

• Matte is much more natural. The dewy look would be okay for going out to a club, but not for everyday wear.

• Dewy.

• They say dewy is better for those with dry skin & matte for those with oily skin.

• Both look good on certain people

• Dewy. Always. I think anyone can pull it off, if you have oily skin always powder those areas.

• Matte skin for me 😍

• Dewy skin cause he made you look more young