My girlfriend is hot. I want her to dress sexy sometimes, but she stays pretty covered up....

My girlfriend is hot. I want her to dress sexy sometimes, but she stays pretty covered up. What can I do to get her to show off for me more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Positive reinforcement. Gush about something you like, something specific.

The #1 reason why a girl may stay covered up is because she believes she's fat. It doesn't matter whether this is true or blatantly false -- the reason is no less firm in her mind even if she's only 90 lbs.

If this is the case, do not address this reason, do not "knowingly nod", do not even acknowledge you know anything. This is key.

Now, focus on ONE thing you like about her physical person. Pick something you've heard her say she likes, or at least that you have not heard that she dislikes. Necks and shoulders are safe bets -- sensual and yet neutral -- or if you really wanna go for the gusto, breasts. If you're not sure, go for shoulders.

"Oh, honey, I just love how that shirt shows off your (part). You look so hot!" Then maybe growl and kiss her all over (part).

These statements not only express how sexy she is, but that her sexiness is tied in with HER CLOTHES. You can bet, once the message is reinforced enough times, she'll buy an item or two that will (tastefully) show off (part).

Note, be sure to keep on with the same part-choice!!! Otherwise, she'll see right through you.

• Ooh that's a good idea! very respectful, but still getting your point across.

• nah this is the wrong answer. The right way to do it is to tell the broad to act right and throw on something skimpy so you don't have to be looking at other broads all day. Thats real inconsiderate of her. You're the man and she should be doing everything she can to please you. If that doesn't work try getting her to buy some big old breast implants to fill out the old clothes better. You could also try sleeping with another gal and brag about it to her to see if she gets her act together.

What Girls Said 4

• Shop with her for something sexy - but not too sexy and then ask her to wear it when you're spending a night in together. she'll see how much you like it and with you as the only audience for her new style, she'll gain confidence and hopefully start adding a little more spice to her style.

• Men .who understands? ahahahahha

Guy you should be glad tht she is not showing off her boobies and stuff like that.

I ve always dressed provocately and I just get guys talking about my boobies and that's annoying .SO I stopped doing it.but I still dress sexy but not vulgar and I prefer being elegant and sophisticated.

arent you jealous? all the guys will say how gourgeous you girls is and you know tht men have a amazing imagination so they can start dreameand how nice it could be their penis on her boobies or how nice it could be from behind and stuff like that.

Be carefull with that cause you can make a problem for yourself ahahahahah

but if I were you I would buy her a shirt the way you like to start make her enjoyng it.

but be aware with the fact I can bring you problems.

• She probably has respect for herself and you should respect her for that! If my man ever told me to dress more sexy I would leave him.

• Let her know how sexy you think she is. Give her the confidence to dress sexy, but if is not her style don't be too pushy.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell the broad to act right and throw on something skimpy so you don't have to be looking at other broads all day. Thats real inconsiderate of her. You're the man and she should be doing everything she can to please you.

• i think you should tell her but do it when you both drunk ;) she can't always wear what you like as she is human too as you are and can have other needs at this time, nothing wrong here