Which of the female body types are you/are you attracted to?

Looking at the chart above (it's a bit exaggerated, I will admit) if you're a female, which body type do you most resemble? Which one would you like to be? If you're a boy or a girl who likes girls, what kind of body type do you find the most attractive?

I'm 'Hourglass', I think, and I'd kinda like to be the 'Sex Toy' type because I think they seem prettier as real life people. I'm a straight female but I'm kinda bi curious, so if I liked girls, I feel like I'd like the 'Pear Shaped' or 'Sex Toy' body shape the best in an S. O. How about you guys?

note: the image isn't mine

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go for a woman who has the pear shaped & hourglass type of body. Because not only that a woman like that that looks extremely hot & attractive, also they sure as hell have a whole lot of booty. Overall I just love a woman who's really feminine & a little aggressive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm pretty damn average. I'd like to be "Petite", "Sex Toy" or "Hourglass", and those are also the type of bodies I'm attracted to.

What Guys Said 19

• there's gotta be a better chart. literally none of those body types look attractive to me or even realistic

• "Sex toy" with smaller breasts (ex: Taylor Swift) and "athletic" but that diagram picture is so weird. My idea of "athletic" is like Shakira.

• Taylor Swift, Shakira, Jessica Alba, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Zoe Saldana, Emma Stone, this kind of pattern of figures.

• i thought this question was going to be about style and personality lol. the ones i dont like are kate moss petite sex toy pudgy and boteroesque and buff

• I like a short little hourglass myself

• Average to Athletic

• I can't stop laughing at Kate moss

• Yeah whoever draw that should be drawing cartoons, and not anatomical figures.

• petite
    average
    hour glass
    sex toy
    athletic if not too muscular
    pear shape but depends

• 0|0
  • Pudgy and pear/hour glass

• I prefer:
    average
    hour glass
    sex toy

• I don't know i like tall slim girls with well shaped body.. from that list I don't know sex toy maybe lol

• Give me pudgy.

• Hourglass myself

• Hourglass and Sex Toy

• Sex toy

• just the slim hourglass type

• assuming they where real people not white blobs I think id put them in this order 10 9 1 3 2 11 7 4 8 6 5

• Can be attracted to? Pretty much every one except the last on on the first line and the first one on the second line.

What Girls Said 12

• Are you sure "boteroesque" is an actual body type and not just something the sci-fi-movie-industry came up with tho?

• This chart is really unrealistic. I'm hourglass by my measurements anyway, I've been told that by dressers and sewers.

• None lol. Those all look weird to me. I'm 5'7" and athletic with small joints. I really love my body shape.

• That drawing... o_O Haha, that's terrible, but I guess I'm average.

• hourglass. but the hips on the one above are exaggerated

• LMAOOOO Kate Moss... thats hilarous... but I dont know..

• I'm "Pear shaped" lol

• Of the bodies you listed I'm right between petite and hourglass.

• Anything pear to pudgy and average look nice to me.. eveything else.. nope

• I guess I would identify more with petite but not as exaggerated

• I'm petite but average like at the same time if that makes any sense haha?

• BOTEROESQUE OMFG LOL