Can you tell if a girl is wearing a thong?

just wondering
and are you able to tell and how

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what she's wearing, but often yes you can. Summer fashions are often a little see through, as are clothes like yoga pants. And if she's wearing something super tight you can usually tell. Why do you ask? Do you want people to know or not know?

Hey! Thanks for most helpful. Also, you may have the greatest profile pic I've ever seen on GAG! lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• no panty line showing

What Guys Said 18

• Well I cannot unless I see it out over top of her jeans or that if she wearing them.. but if she is in a dress nope.. but same with what I wear.. I do not think people can tell what undies I wear either unless they are showing.. take care

• If she takes her pants off, constantly talks about it for some reaosn (few girls seem really excited about it?) I don't know. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT POOR CAT IN YOUR PIC?

• I can never tell unless WHALE TAIL!

• Depends on her other garments - Usually a faint outline or partial visual clue.

• it really depends on the clothes she wears. more often than not you can... but I have a lot of experience when it comes to perving at girls asses lmao :P

• I guess if she bends over and gives you an eye-full then you know for sure!

• it's impossible if you are wearing pants

• thats not usually a thing i look out for.

• Yes.

• i can sometimes

• If a girl is wearing light dress we could say that or than that it is not possible..

• If i stare long and hard enough my x ray vision will kick in

• Not if she is wearing it correctly!

• When you think she's not wearing any panties, she's probably wearing a thong.

• I hope after I die I come back as a thong.

• I can tell if she is on the pill also

• Yeah I can tell, there is no panty line showing through her pants, but if she is wearing a skirt then no unless you have shoe mirrors like pee wee Herman had in his show

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• 1. If it rides up and you basically see the whole thing up her back

2. She has no panty line so she's either wearing a thong or she's fine comando

• Next time a girl bends down in leggings you'll see right through them. Disclaimer: I know from experience I don't just stare at girls asses all day😂😂

• Only when her skirt, dress or pants are semi-transparent which IS super sexy :)

• Not unless it's super small and not wearing super tight clothing or anything see threw

• Sometimes, yes. Believe it or not, thongs do often have panty lines, especially if the pants or skirt/dress is of a pretty thin material. I would say G-strings leave the most limited/no panty lines, but thongs often do.

• They don't have panty lines or it shows at the top of the pants

• Nope

• If she wears legging and her undie lines aren't showing, thats when she's wearing thongs.

• Depends on what you are wearing over them. Sometimes you can see the panty lines from them... or if you have no panty lines then that's a solid indication as well.