Are these shorts too short for school?

Are these shorts too short for school?

3mo I'm in senior year of high school
3mo The shorts are okay with school dress code my concern is whether I'll look like a slut or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't complain, but that's just me... I suppose as far as standards are concerned, if that's what you're worried about, they may be 'too short' in that regard...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I mean you can't see your cheeks or anything so it's not wrong. You should probably look into your schools particular dress code though.

What Guys Said 66

• If you have to ask, then they are too short. I can imagine in back they are showing your cheeks. I am not complaining, you look great, but I do not think they are school appropriate.

• When I went to school, anything shorter than thigh high was WAY too short. But now, I don't know what the standards are. It depends on what school you go to and their regulations. We don't really have a say as to what YOU should or shouldn't wear to school really. The people to ask are the ones that run the school and the regulations for school. But, either than that, I LOVE those shorts! Then again I love short shorts on women!

• Yes. They are not appropriate for school l.

• Check with their dress code policies, if it's not clearly defined then you can wear it if you want to. Otherwise it's against their policies and dress code.

• No you look fine. In all honesty it's less trashy then what most of the girls are wearing these days. Plus you have the body for it.

• No, they are not, I mean, we live in 21st century, not in the middle ages, you have a right to wear them, and they suit you very well.

• They're rather arresting, yes. If you want fellows to stare at you all throughout class, then wear them :)

• Depends, what kind of school are you in? If high school and under yes. If you're in college then no. This is going to be an interesting question that I think will bring a lot of feminist here to bash males for our opinions. But I do like this question.

I updated question I'm in high school

I'm not into that free the nipple bs. And so you're saying I need to hide my ears and ink to be taken seriously?

No, I'm saying those things are what makes you the person you are. I was saying in high school most males hormones are raging and they trying to hump anything walking. By seeing those things and how your clothes gripping your body right and you look older (a lot of high schooled want to screw older girls). Will send any young high school male hormones into overdrive because they aren't mature enough to handle their hormones. Was the point I was trying to make. By all means be you don't let society tell you different.

• Thanks for posting this. I had to do a big research paper this weekend and this should help with my research 😉

• I think they are a bit short alright - You are a beautiful girl so I would advise not wearing them because it can take away from your true beauty by giving you wrong type of attention.

• Absolutely!

• yeah they are a bit short, but hey, you can pull them off, it's really what you want to wear after all.

• hmm borderline I guess... but the guys will appreciate it

• Bah its up to you and how cool You are. Either it will turn to slutty or she's so sexy

And that will depend on if you're the cool chick or the whateves chick

• In my opinion, they are a bit short yeah. Not that it's a bad thing, I you feel comfortable in it, just wear them. But yeah, I find them a bit short xD

• Yes.

• Really just depends on what the school says. Different ones have different schools. For instance, my school said no leggings or yoga pants, but some schools may say it's ok.

As far as sluttiness goes, it's really your opinion. I personally don't believe in the concept of clothing being slutty. And if you're worried of what other people might think, dont. Some people would think girls with tattoos and gages are sluts, right? Aren't you already tuning those people out? So really it's the same as that. Just do what you want.

Some people think leggings on guys is "gay" but i like it so i do it anyway.

I never really thought my stretched ears or ink would be considered slutty. But I think clothes can be because they reveal stuff. That's why I'm concerned. I just think the shorts look pretty.

• The shorts look great on you. Clothes don't make you slutty. GIrls' behavior makes them slutty.

• Stop labelling things and chill
    You look good is what you should know

• They're fine. I've even had elementary students wear some like that before. As long as your cheeks aren't showing, it is fine.

• Crash Bash 😏💦❤️

• Uh, yes? :/

• They are.. um. yeah and.. What was the question again?

• yeah, a bit trashy looking i'm afraid

• maybe a bit short for school
    but be careful bc if i would see you just like that on the street
    i would kidnap you to have you lol

• If the are okay then wear them. Plan on getting lots of attention from the guys. While not making you look like a slut, the guys will want sex with you.

• Maybe a little short but if there's no policy against it then it doesn't matter. You look really pretty by the way

• yeah it is

• I presumed yes, when I was in school that's not allowed.

• Look at your school dress code rules... Girls commonly wore jeans like that when I was in school.

• More from Guys
    36

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 40

• High school? Yes. College? Meh. Are you trying to get an A?

... or the D?

• For high school? Yeah. They look like shorts you'd wear to beach just to cover your swimsuit bottoms. You pull the look off, it's just not appropriate for school in my opinion.

• If you can bend over and touch your toes without your shorts showing your cheeks, I think it's fine. That's just my general rule for shorts for myself lol I like to be able to pick things up.

• They look like denim underwear. Too short in my opinion

• Yes.

• I think they look amazing on you so definitely wear them. Love your ears by the way.

• Damn, I wish I had shorts like those when I was in high school, where did you get them?

• yea too short

• Nah, I used to wear such shorts in my school.

• Yeah I'd say so :)

• No way, they are not too short, I would wear them if I were still in high school.

• Yea, get some clothes on.

• They're cute, but it looks like if you bend or squat your cheeks will pop out, so I'll say too short.

• for school yea
    pity you look great wearing them :P

• Wayyyy too short for anywhere but the beach tbh.

• Nope. I love them

• They look a bit too short...

• Yes.

• Yeah, a bit too short..

• Yeah

• Nope

• They might be if you have a dress code, but otherwise no.

• Not at all dear

• Yeah, they are.

• They are way to short for school. They're fine to go out with friends or on date or whatever, but for school it's a bit much. I would say the top half of you looks superb, just get longer shorts

• Not very and I love your tattoos!!

• Too short wear some which are longer

• I've worn worse
    How did you get tattoos tho? i can't find somebody to give me some

I'm 18 that's how. You're 14 haha nobody will ink you at that young an age (trust me I tried).

I know! I've been trying! Lol
      The one on your right arm looks cool

Thanks I've wanted that one for a long time. It's like a face with half of it covered by a mask it's pretty cool it's my favorite one I have.

• I'd say yes the school might not want you wearing those, but you look great in them!

• Yeah waaày too short

• More from Girls
    10