How is the decent way I can tell my boyfriend to shave his chest hair without offending him?

so I do not like hair...nowhere! I hate pubic hair, chest hair, arm hair, leg hair I hate it! so I have no idea how to tell my boyfriend to shave his chest hair because I hate it! when we have sex I prefer him to have his shirt on I hate feeling his chest hair against my t*ts its just gross! so how is the most decent way I can tell him to shave it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe dump him and find a guy who is less hairy geneticlly or grooms himself, or let him know what you prefer, drop hints, etc...

What Guys Said 4

• Don't tell him to shave it off. Unless of course, your married in which case, I'm sure he would do it without being offended. If hairy guys bother you then maybe you should be with a guy who has no hair on their body, or be with a guy who is a metro-sexual. Or maybe you should be with a tranny.

Men are supposed to have hair on their body deal with it.

• Why don't you just ask him, or tell him you would really like it if he trimmed his chest hair for you. If you tell him you hate it, then he is going to be like why didn't you say something about it in the first place.

• if he's like me he wants to shave just leaves it their wating for a girl to ask him to shave it.

• Yea like me and jp29619 just ask him all he needs is a reason to

What Girls Said 3

• Lol just tell him you think he'd look super sexy with his chest smooth and volunteer to shave it for him I'm pretty sure even if he didn't want to he'd agree to letting you shave him

• That's a bummer because it's pretty natural for guys to have chest hair. Not sure what to tell you other than mentioning to him that you find a bare chest a total turn-on and see what he does. If he still doesn't remove his chest hair, then you will have to decide if you can deal with that or just have him keep his shirt on. Keeping your chest bare along with also shaving your face everyday and, it sounds like, removing hair from quite a few other places, that's a huge grooming commitment that I don't think most guys would want to deal with on a daily basis.

I would definitely not tell him that you hate it but you could tell him the feeling of hair against your body is kind of like nails on a chalkboard, that you understand it's natural but you cannot help but feel the way you do. Basically own your deal rather than make it about him.

• Why do you want to feel like you're with another girl? You hate hair EVERYWHERE? He's a guy!