How do I get my eyebrows to not wipe off?

i draw my eyebrows on with an eyebrow pencil but I find myself accidently scratching my eyebrow area and them rubbing off. Sometimes I totally get rid of my natural eyebrows and just draw them on so I need something that sticks the pencil to my face rather than the pencil sticking to my eyebrow hair (because when it's not their or not there a lot it won't work) can anyone suggest anything good?

Most Helpful Guy

• it seems to me that if you rub the area where you drew it on they are going to rub off regardless unless you go to some sort of indelible ink which probably isn't healthy

i think the solution is to either A. not rub the area after drawing them on... B. re-apply after rubbing them off... C. not draw them on at all

I do re apply. And c is not an option lol. But some people do or I've heard of some weird stuff that people use to help

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a beauty hack that will help your eyebrow makeup last long. The trick is to use a little bit of baby powder and hairspray. Go on with your regular brow routine, I suggest using brow powder and brow gel instead of a pencil for a more natural look. When you complete doing your makeup dab a little bit of baby powder and then use hairspray. Make sure no white powder is left, that's when the hairspray comes in handy, . The baby powder will act as primer, and the hairspray will help set your makeup, hence it won't easily smudge. Your brows won't be removed, unless you rub them off with makeup remover. Anastasia Beverly makes excellent brow products, if you don't own anything from Anastasia Beverly Hills, you should totally give it a try because it's worth it.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe your allergic to it so you scratch there, try a different brand?

• Grow back your eyebrows. Please. Just. Grow. Them. Back.

Excuse me?

I see that you aren't answering now. Just know that I am remorseful and that I meant those apologies. You're a good guy and it wasn't fair of me to judge you and she didn't deserve the treatment I gave her.

First of all a girl may be pretty even if they dont have eyebrows and brush with their pencil.

• Sharpie Permanent Markers

• You could tattoo them on.

Because I said no. And I don't want tattoos on my face idc if they're permanent or not, and because I'm not legal yet

In that case I'm just a man with little to no actual knowledge on make up so all I can suggest is to ask a make up artist.
      My girlfriend draws hers on and doesn't have any eyebrows normally so it can be done

• Try a different kind of pencil, what kind do you use?

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Permanent Makeup.
    However, Costly, @Touchmehxx, and even in Between, you Have to Have This.. Touched up.
    Continue to Pencil them in. Even though it is a Hassle and at times it Will 'Wipe off,' it is Cheaper and Looks more Natural.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you so much🌸One of the only people that has given a useful response rather than 'grow your eyebrows back it's weird to draw them' 😂

Oh, so welcome, hun. If they do not grow back, which I am assuming because this is why you are writing, then Practice Makes perfect. Keep on doing it, for the More you do it , the better you will become. xx

• I'm also in the camp of grow natural brows.

Don't bitch about it.

You asked how to have brows that don't rub off when you itch them. The answer? Grow some dang hair up there like a normal person :p

• My advice is grow back your natural eye brows. If you don't like their shape, you can always wax them or pluck them to give them more shape. Natural eyebrows are a lot prettier. I'm sure you're beautiful with them being grown.

A lot of people have been telling you to grow them back and you've not been reacting so nicely. My advice here is that when you post looking ONLY for advice and no opinions, then you specify that you're only wanting advice and no opinions.

I wasn't asking for if I should grow them or not. And do you not think I've tried shaping them, I don't like them. And I'm very good at doing eyebrows, so I know I've tried everything And my eyebrows are prettier drawn on. I don't care what other people think because I don't do it for them. So that was irrelevant. and yes I've not been replying the nicest because about 80% has gone grow them back when that's not what I'm asking and that part has nothing to do with them anyway

Okay, chill girl lol I wasn't being rude and am not. Literally just trying to help. Well I mean do whatever you feel most comfortable doing. I don't wear make up at all so unfortunately I don't know how to make the makeup stay on 😕

• I just found the Ka-Brow! Fron benefit. It's a Brow gel. It stays smudge free longer than pencil or powder. Check it out.

• I'd say grow natural brows back... drawn on one's look weird anyways...

A) that wasn't the question 2) they don't look weird c) it's my face d) go away

Ok well then go to Sephora or something and ask the ladies there what product you could use that is least smudgey.

Reality is, tho, any male up you put on your face is gonna smudge if you wipe your hands across it. Some might be more resistant and be able to withstand an accidental litter tap here and there, but if you wipe your hand across them they're gonna smudge no matter how good of quality the product.

You're probably better off having actual eyebrows and then filling them in with some eyebrow pencil, that way if you do accidentally smudge them, you can just wipe away the smudge and still have eyebrows on your face

• Drawing eyebrows it's a little bit weird tbh
    I always keep them natural
    Just let them grow back and never draw them again

a) it's not weird, it's like any other makeup b) idc what you do c) the question wasn't should I grow them back so that comment was unnecessary, it's none of your business unless I explicitly ask d) why tf wouldn't I draw them on. Crazy woman

At least I'm not stuck in a world where I can't read questions properly. Or where I give the wrong type of advice where it's not wanted

Hahahah funny