Guys, Do You Like Long OR Short Nails on Girls?

I'm not talking about 1 cm long or an inch, long as in 2-3 mm vs no white showing.

I've had men on both sides saying anything from, "It's too sharp, cut them." to "A little length is fine, I like it when you scratch my back." Also, I've noticed a lot of guys using my nails to scratch in itch for them instead of using their own nails. (🙄 Maybe it's just me.)

For men, I like theirs short. Long nails on guys is just weird and unkept to me. As a women, I like mine slightly long ~1-2mm but, any longer, and they get in the way. I think it makes my hands and fingers look more slender and they look nicer with polish when they're longer.

Guys, what do you prefer on girls: long or short nails?
Ladies, how do you prefer your nails?
Guys, Do You Like Long OR Short Nails on Girls?

• I'm a guy, I prefer short nails on girls.
    3% (5)57% (44)21% (49)Vote
  • I'm a guy, I think long nails on girls are nice.
    1% (1)40% (31)14% (32)Vote
  • I'm a girl, I keep my nails short (No whites showing).
    27% (43)3% (2)19% (45)Vote
  • I'm a girl, I like them longer (Some whites showing).
    69% (111)0% (0)46% (111)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|16

What Guys Said 16

• They are both perfectly fine. I do enjoy being scratched during sex, and longer nails are great when you have an itch (I love that, too, lol).

Other than that, though, a woman can keep hernails however she wants. I actually think shorter nails look a tiny bit better, but that's only in comparison to nails so long, they look like acryllics. Just regular nails look fine, either short, or a little longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them short, but with a little white showing. I don't like when they eat their fingernails and there's not white at all, it looks really bad.

2|0
    0|0
  • Like medium sized. I don't like long fake nails tho.

Honest don't reallly care what her nails are like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't put to much thought into a girl's nails UNLESS they are so long that the girl can no longer operate simple things/ have that obnoxious noise constantly when on their phone. OMG I hate hearing a girls nails clanking on her phone when she's texting. But if they don't affect your day to day life then you're gucci. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd lover her either way, but as a preference long nails are nice. They actually have a type of sex appeal that's common for guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long nails on girls, but not too long. The main reason I like long nails on girls is because I love the sensation when a girl rubs my body with her nails.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them short

especially don't like the long fake ones

1|1
    1|0
  • I like short nails on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long nails on girls also play kinky games 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long square tipped nails on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like claws. So short nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short nails for sure... Long nails can be really painful... trust me I KNOW

0|0
    1|0
  • I love long nails so she can scratch me good, i guess i'm a little bit of a masochist.

0|0
    0|1
  • Short Nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahaha

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• Short nails make my small hands look chubby af 😂 I keep mine medium most of the time. Occasionally I'll go for longer nails when I feel like it.

3|0
    0|0
    • 19d

Feels so good to scratch myself with long nails too 😂😂 my dog loves it too 👀

• 19d

I agree with the short stubby look. Like, guys with short stubby fingers look normal but, I feel like it's weird on a girl.

• 19d

That's what I thought, long nails almost slims the fingers down a bit, or more like makes the illusion of it.

• 4 & 6 are my favorite lengths

1|0
    0|0
  • I think short nails don't look feminine enough. I keep mine long-ish, and i always wear nail polish :)

2|0
    0|0
  • i keep em a little bit long and tidy... but when it comes to how long i keep em it all depends on a few things tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are short. I can't stand long nails on myself. So, mine always look like the second one on the 'too short' side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them long

1|0
    0|0
  • I always clip my nails.
    I don't like long nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep mine super short, if I don't I scratch myself when I brush my hair back and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have them long but these days I like to have them short and square.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are short

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep mine short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep mine short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im in the "how do you manage anything with those long nails" group... love long nails

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm like you, I think painted nails look nicer if they're a bit longer. Interesting to hear what men think though.

2|0
    0|0