What's the sexiest outfit you've ever worn?

Being naked doesn't count, and it has to be something you've worn in public.

Most Helpful Guy

• I went on a stag do dressed as a female stripper. I wore high heels, fish nets and a bra. I even gave some dude a lap dance in a club for free drinks lol. It was funny as fuck.

by the way im straight but lost a bet :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably what I wore last night to the club. My friends always complain that I have to "hoe it up" and have officially banned me from wearing turtlenecks to clubs (even though I still got plenty of attention in that turtleneck).

Last night they made me wear a full-cleavage black velvet top (I added sleeves so I would feel less exposed) and a tight black skirt that cupped my but perfectly With 5-inch stilettos, black polka-dot tights (guys try to trace the ones on my thigh every time I wear them) and a giant black cross necklace that sat perfectly between my boobs and my blue, sparkly cat-eye glasses.

I had plenty of male (and female) attention last night. I had two guys comment on my glasses and one had to point out the polka-dots on my thighs. I was a little drunk, so I don't remember everyone who said something about the black velvet shirt, but there was definitely some attempted groping with it. (I have had comments on wearing velvet before because it's soft).

I made a deal to dress like this if one of my friends came out with us for the first time, and it was actually fun. I felt hot and guys told me I was hot. The only thing I regret wearing was the heels because I couldn't walk in them very well and my feet were killing me by the time I got home.

• 15d

Sounds fake

• 14d

I would have to agree with you... redheads are unique and fun, indeed... looking forward to seeing more of you on GaG :-)

• 14d

Sounds hot

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 15

• when i was 13 i wore outside for the 1st time heels bare thighs a short black minidress with a slit on the side so i had to wear a thong actually it was just a string that had a cover for my you know what... make up lipstick, lipliner, macscara, eyeliner, even wore blush back then, then i wore a thin belt so my hem would be much higher than what it was and as i walked i felt a constant breeze on my ass and thought it was exposed... and i wore a pocket book... it was sick the response i got from men...1 old man tried to pick me up in his car, 5 girls called me names like slut whore skank... got pictures taken of me... a girl punched her boyfriend in the face... whistled at and flashlight shown on me before i headed back home... i was curious to see what it would be like and i got quite a reaction... if you go to certain places you can dress risque but definitely not in a somewhat quiet neighborhood... that came to mind soon as i read that question... i may have looked older i was about 5 10 at a young age and never grew anymore since then.

• 15d

Sounds fake

• 14d

@Shaft50 oh the picture of me in minidress... that's actually a very nice compliement thank you again for saying such a nice compliement.

• 14d

My pleasure... really ;-)

• My wedding dress. #mmhmm #fuckyeah

• Black lace top with a black lace bra under w/ glittery rhinestones and matching panties, light jeans and heels and hair curled (:

• A bodycon dress

• I've never dressed remotely 'sexy' out in public even tho I want to.

• Princess Leia costume - thigh split dress with knee high boots

• Anything leather with heels or boots

• I thought it was a good idea to cut shorts out of my old pair of jeans and overcut them. I looked like such a hoe 😂

• well I don't think I ever wore that in public.

• I dress classy, not sexy, so I don't know the answer to this

• A leather skirt with a pair of boots

• Tight leather mini dress and a pair of 6" heels

• Tight black skirt that fitted my butt sooo good, with a really nice black top.

When I was walking down the street people were literally stopping me to tell me I looked good and men were literally going "wow" and trying to talk to me. I mean, I've made my boyfriend say wow loads of times, but it's not often I can walk into a room or walk down the street and hear audible gasps and hear guys saying wow and stuff like that. And i was pretty covered up too.

• 15d

Sounds fake

• 15d

@yourmom89 ok... Well it's not. It's literally the best I've ever looked, and I know because of the reactions. I looked amazing. Just pissed I can't recreate it. Don't be jealous because you've never made people gasp haha.

• 15d

Sounds fake!

• Shorts and crop top :P

• Prom dress

• 15d

What style?

• 15d

Practice makes perfect

• 15d

@yourmom89 I suppose.