Which makeup look do you guys like most?

i also wonder why guys always say they dislike makeup yet now that i wear makeup i get much more attention that previously? i also know most celebrities and girls that are considered attractive know how to contour and all that? which makeup look do you guys like most?which makeup look do you guys like most?

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't really dislike makeup. We dislike how some women put it on. It's almost like a mask to hide their real selves how heavy they put it on or have to constantly have it on. I know why women wear it. Hiding perceived imperfections or trying to look much more mature than they really are. Although, when done right, a woman can look WAY different and like another person all together. Also, women do it to improve their self-esteem and confidence I believe. Or to hide fatigue or stresses or abuse. In these fashions, I don't mind makeup on a woman. It's for a real purpose. Sometimes unfortunate ones.

Ok enough of my 20 cents. I like the first one most for going out during the day or a semi-formal or casual date/time together. But for either a really glam date or if you have like a really sensual, strong outfit on, the latter. Especially if you have a deep red dress, that's tight and really nice heels. Or better yet, just the heels and maybe a bra, and a choker, and that's it. With those RED lips and smolder around the eyes, hair done up. OMG that's enough for, i'll speak for myself, to lock the door and we won't be coming out without messing the sheets.

What Guys Said 20

• I prefer the 2nd look, more sexy and sizzling. It could also be that the slightly softer focus of the shot helps too.

• 15d

so you prefer stand out lips over smokey eye?

• 15d

You have gorgeous lips, very full and sensual. Just don't underestimate your eyes, they are stunning. They are a real weapon for you.

• 15d

aw thank you so so much. that is so sweet!

• Second because the extended eye makeup is wAaaay too much. I like makeup to a certain extent as long as it brings out some of your best features but looking like a clown isn't what were looking for here.

• Believe it or not we don't like make up. You get attention but women don't understand there not wife material for some guys. I like the 2nd make up look better.

• 15d

why second? why is it that most girls who wear no makeup get zero attention then?

• 15d

so technically men do like makeup more than they think?

• 15d

Okay, makeup = attractive. No makeup = less attraction. Guys would put a ring on a girl who isn't wearing makeup. Trust me.

• women with more make up are approached more because they give off that "slide in my pussy tonight" vibe

• 15d

that's interesting i never thought of it that way

• 15d

Pornstars, prostitutes, strippers. Just to name a few. Keep in mind that a majority of males watch porn, guys are projecting those ideas of sex and women into real life. Porn isn't reality.

Not trying to be rude

• I like the look in your profile pic better than either of these, whatever look that is.

• Second one.

• I prefer the first way, I don't really like super dark lipstick

• 2nd one looks much better

• I like the cat eye look as long as it isn't so heavy.

• First pic 😋 magic eyes

• The second.

• The 2nd one.

• I never got why so many people love guacamole.

• Dont really have a specific preference

• Is the first pic you?

• I like the "make-up look" that looks like there's the least amount of make-up being used

• Both are nice. The second one would work on more girls though. You just have good features.

• Second one looks better but post a pic w/o makeup

• 15d

neither or those girls is me!! i was just curious as to what look guys prefer more. a smokey eye or a bold lip

• 15d

Smokey eyes are def sex, but the first girl's makeup wasn't pretty at all. Pink lips are just fine as bold lips when it comes to making out

• 15d

okay:) thank you!

• The bottom one looked better to me.

• Both girls look good in their respective makeups, I think the first is hotter tho.

What Girls Said 11

• Darker lipstick is harder to pull off, you need the whole edgy outfit to match it with in my opinion, it's safer to go with look 1

• the first one

• In my experience men like the "barely there" or "natural" look. Subtle but bright and put together. Out of these two I'd say the second is the closest to that.

• the second one

• 15d

I like heavy eyeliner but the first girl just didn't do a good job with the eye makeup.
      And the lipstick she is wearing would go great with the second girl's makeup.

Or if you wanna keep the lip color the same as the second girl, just don't make it as dark.

• 15d

hmm that's surprising! she was doing a photo shoot so she had a professional makeup artist do it! but thank you

• First one because I don't like the second girl's brows

• the 2nd

• The first one

• i prefer lots of feathery black lashes over cateye liner

• Whatever @ieatsouls does cause 😍

• The 2nd I guess. It's hard to tell due to the fact that the pictures are of different girls

• Guys think they don't like makeup, but they like natural looking makeup (which by no means is less complicated than dark eyes and lips and contouring). You will get more male attention when you're wearing dark makeup looks because it's gonna give them the impression you're your own woman and maybe more eager to flirt.