Do you like short shorts on men?

I guess it looks sexy on women, since I want to be sexy man in the eyes of women I want to try short shorts.

I would surely shave before wearing them publicly. But before that I want your opinion.

Do you like short shorts on men?

Short shorts with shaved legs?

99

Most Helpful Girl

• Too short. Men's shorts should fall to the knees or just above. As for a man shaving his legs to wear them, that seems odd.

• Why should men hide knees while women can even bare almost their half butt cheeks?

• You can dress anyway you like
      You asked the question I gave my answer.
      Short shorts for men went out in the 1980's. feel free to bring it back and accept the responses you get.
      cdn2-www.craveonline.com/.../...80_tomselleck1.jpg

• Wow isn't that man looking sexy! Plus he is smooth legged man... Looking awesome... Is he anywhere looking less manly?

Most Helpful Guy

• short shorts always make me think of jon stockton from the Utah Jazz back in the Jazz vs Bulls era hahaha

What Girls Said 8

• Not for me... I don't like shorts were you can see the knees, I have no idea why 😩
    Sorry! If you love them then wear them!

• You don't like women wearing short shorts where you can see their knees?

• No, no, noooo

• Not that short, just above the knees looks better on most guys.

• Why does it look good on women but not on men?

• Just my personal preference, I'd rather see my guy in the longer surfer boy cut shorts, pretty much all I've bought him he looks nice in them too!

• nope i don't like it

• Short shorts worn with shaved legs will look too feminine and girly on a man. Urghh

• Many men don't have that much of legs hair naturally!
      And what's wrong with men wearing short shorts?

• @multiilevel why would it look weird? We all age, men get gray chest hairs. It's not a problem.

• Women don't age, well at least they don't have things that show they are ageing. They don't have beards and chest hair, so they don't show signs of grey beard and chest hair , Lucky women

• NO. .

• Yes, if it was the 1980's and if the men I like were in the NBA.

• I don't.

What Guys Said 8

• Spare us all and NEVER wear short shorts. Guys don't wear short shorts.

• Damn! So strongly saying never :o

• I'm straight but my opinion is for you to wear them without shaving your legs. I think you would look the best doing that. I also do that

• Only girls can be attractive with those mini shorts.

• Nope, they are too feminine for men.

• I dont wear shorts below the knee thats retarded.

• No shaved legs dude.

• Why dude

• i was in the scouts. our shorts we wore during winter and summer were always above the knee. the uniform must be worn according to how it is dictated. it has stuck with me ever since and now i dont wear any shorts below the knee ever.

• nope..

• What type of gay shit is this😷😷😷

• Why is that gay :(

• What do you mean why is this gay men aren't out here just wearing clothes that tight and high up 😷😷

• @Sleepyzombie thanks for your support

• Sexy!! ;)