Ladies, what would you rather have? a good looking guy with average height, or average looks but tall?

The title basically says it all. What would you rather have?: a guy who is good looking but is of average height, or a guy who is average looking but whom is tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it matters what you look like its what on the inside that counts I know it sounds cheesey but I look for a nice guy with a good personality the looks just top it off if he is both! I hope this helps!

• Okay, your answer is useless because you didn't answer my question. If I wanted to read a politically correct post about personality counting, I would have made a post about it. which would you rather have between the two? answer my question or don't bother at all....Im nominating you for the worst answer award.

• What the QAs problem is, is he is lacking the inside part you speak of and believes he has the height. By making this answer you have just hurt his confidence, and thus created a huge sense of anger and frustration. Don't take it personally Zig, you get a thumbs up from me :)

• QA, women must LOVE you.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't care about height. I could date a midget or a skyscraper. But walking down the street checking out the eye candy I typically tend to prefer looking at the dark haired blue eyed ones, despite their height. But for some girls, height really matters and looks matter to others. We all have different preferences.

• I naturally gravitate towards tall men because I'm a bit taller than the average girl, but that said, I wouldn't necessarily say no to the average-height guy as long as he's not shorter than me...

• Okay, you didn't answer my question. pick one: tall/average looking or average height &good looking

• It doesn't matter to me as long as a like the guy.

To be less vague, I prefer taller guys because I'm an average sized girl. I like it when the guy is taller than me. But I don't have a problem with average sized guys, either.

• Height doesn't matter. My fiancee is 5'9" and I'm almost 6 foot. He is always insecure about his height, but I love it and I love his looks. He's gorgeous. So I would say its just the full package for that particular girl. Some are shallow and think they have to impress others by having their man candy that's taller and makes them feel secure. If you love someone it doesn't matter either way.:)

• I like guys that are taller but if he happens to be up to my face doesn't really impede my judgement.

• A good looking guy that is average height, but I am kinda short so someone average height is probably still taller than me.

• Okay, so I will taylor the question a little so it better applies to you: would you rather have a guy who is good looking, but same height as you or a guy who is average looking but is taller than you?

• Wats worse? a guy whos ugly, or a guy who is short?

• A guy who's ugly.

• Either guy.

• tall guys have big feet.. and you know.. big feet.. big.. ;)

• LOL that theory is complete bullsh*t. big feet bare no indication of penis size lol...educate yourself.

• This is totally scientific! penis size is proportionate to height.. and feet size is proportionate to height.. not bullsh*t at all.. look it up ;p

• Haha well obviously a tall guy who was good looking would be ideal but short and good looking is better than tall and average

• I like guys that are taller then me but I prefer a good guy with average height

• average looking but tall, I'm not too picky, as long as he's not really ugly or gross

• an average heighted guy that's good looking.

im more big on looks than I am height

What Guys Said 4

• This is bullsh*t... I'm 6'3 tall I'm 17 and only 1 girl liked me in my entire life.

I would prefer being average and more handsome, I got a face like a freaking pitbull

• I think they'd want good looking and tall.

• Unfortunetly that's not one of the options I give because that choice is the one all women will obviously pick, and I could answer that question myself.

• One star this piece of S. He has insecurities up the wahoo. His fake accounts are trying to up this but it'll go down!

• They want a confident guy. If you're not confident then it doesn't matter what you look like.

• Your answer is absolutely useless..and it's wrong. there are boatloads of confident men who can't get women...but again, you answer is absolutely useless, your advice is useless and you are useless.

• Your answer is not welcome because it is off topic. Do you not get that? my question was a simple multiple choice question with 2 options. It wasn't a "what do you think works?" essay question. also it was directed at women, are you a woman? If you can't see why your answer is not welcome in this thread, then you need to get your head checked.

• I think I know why women don't like you. It's obvious you're insecure about something, and your hostility on here really shows immaturity, so I'd say your lack of confidence and immaturity are the reasons you can't get any female attention. Chill out and grow up