Why does he divert his eyes?

I was at dinner with my mom and this guy I like was my waiter he's always checking me out or staring at me or walking past my tables even if his tables are all the way in the front. He always tries to come beside me. Anyway when he was my waiter he was so unflirtatious he was acting like I was a baby but he acted like he didn't want to leave our table either. When my mom wasn't around he would stare at me and smile or when I look at him when he's staring at me he will look away quickly. Anyway he was acting like all good when he knows he's not like that? Why was he acting like that and where did he get the sudden confidence? because he usually looks at me then looks away quickly.

Most Helpful Guy

• he is trying to see if you are interested by noticing him notice you. when he was around you he was freezing up. cold feet.

you looking to see if he was looking is what boosted his confidence.a little.

i think. you should approach him and say."well, what are you waiting for?'

if you think he is your type, you break the ice. if he says 'what do you mean' come back with a look like, come on, and say 'come oooonnnn" and then smile. I'm sure he is finding the right things to say so he don't look dumb. not realizing that staring too much, starts to become creepy after awhile.

would you approach him and say it?

What Guys Said 1

• He acted differently because your mom was there. Probably.

What Girls Said 3

• He was acting differently because you were with your mom. Guys are intimidated by moms, sometimes more than dads.

• it most likely did have to do with the fact that your mom was there.

• He's probably more comfortable around you now,or he wanted to stare at you without turning away this time.I also agree with Hercules.