What does a girl look like who is a 6 or 7 out of 10?

Girls have told me that I am about a 6 or 7 on the attractiveness scale. So can someone post a picture of a girl who is a 6 and a girl who is a 7 out of 10. This way I know what to aim for? I need this from a girls point of view, please.

My idea of a 7 would be link

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a girl that is a 7

link

For future references:

1 - Fugly

2 - Ugly

3 - Not Good Looking

4 - So-So

5 - OK

6 - Cute

7 - Hot

8 - Pretty

9 - Beautiful

10 - Gorgeous

• LOL I don't think that is accurate. She is more like a 5.

• OH I'm sorry. Yeah she is about a 7 or so. Wow. When I clicked on the link originally it brought up this chick http://www.flickr.com/photos/22773250@N02/4910937969/

• Yeah, don't sweat it, because after that picture, she actually starts removing clothes

What Girls Said 2

• I think I am a 7 haha

• Sooo I had a really good pic, but my computer is being a douche...but I would just like to say that why does it matter about the whole scale thing? Go after whoever the eff you want to no matter how hot...or ugly she may be. I think the scale thing could mess up your game, dude. (just saying)

• No, I'm practical. The scale works practically. Girls don't date down, if anything they date a guy more attractive than them. The way girls are these days it would probably be hard to get a 6 or 7. So please find a picture :)

• It is very true. Any girl who denies that looks are top of the list are either (1. Lying or (2. Homely themselves.

• I am not lying or homely when I say looks don't matter. Now the whole weight thing...then I'd be lying if I said that didn't matter.

What Guys Said 2

• I like to use a system called FABLE.

It represents

FACE

ASS

Breast

Legs

Erotic Factor

Each characteristic is worth 2 points adding up to 10.

If you want to see girls and their ratings, go to hotornot.com

• aaaaaaaaaand I absolutely disagree with that scale.