What do you guys think of BURGUNDY hair on girls?

I'm thinking about dying my hair burgundy ...I'm probably still going to do it no matter what..but I would like some opinions. Do you like it on girls? hmm...what do YOU think about the hair color? Thanks :)

• What kind of hair attracts you, what do you go for/end up with the most?(don't have to be natural)
  • Blonds
  • Brunettes
  • Redheads
  • Dude, as long as they are hot, I'm attracted.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Burgundy is something you drink out of a bottle with good food.

• normally I don't care about hair color, but burgundy is bad don't do it, it looks filthy and I don't mean slutty, just dirty (like soil).

• Hey, it's your hair. If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt you or anyone else, knock yourself out.

As far as my personal preference goes?

Blonde, brunette, red, curly or straight... but natural.

Not attracted to dye jobs.

What Girls Said 4

• your going to have problems with getting that color. I tryed it and it fades into diffrent tones of red so make sure you die it every 3 weeks and keep it healthy

• My hair is dark brown (like a chocolate brown) and I've been dying highlights in it that color. It's really pretty, it just fades quickly so make sure you keep dying it every so often:)

• I dyed my hair half burgundy, as in just the underneath part and guys seem to really like that :P

• That sounds really pretty actually. Not all burgundy but maybe some highlights