Regardless of what women say, height IS one of the most important factors!

Forget having a handsome mug or a face of a pretty boy. If you are short, girls will not notice you *as easily* as if you were a 6 foot giant. Guys who are cute and short have to work much harder to get a girl to notice him than a guy that is cute and tall (which makes him hot). Being a man of short stature 5'7, and a good face, I definitely don't stand out in a crowd. But if I go talk to a girl she notices my face and cha ching.

So I've revised my list of what women want accordingly:

1. Height

2. Good face

3. Nice body

4. Money

5. Social status

6. Personality (coming in dead last)

Am I not wrong?

By the way, I'm 5'6 without shoes on :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you've totally missed it... you've got it right but the list is wrong.

What I mean is that personality does come first and you've proved the point in your post.

What are women attracted to personality wise? Confidence, optimism, funny, fun and so on.

Now you say that you get the chicks when you go talk to a girl and she notices your face, WRONG, she doesn't notice your face (first) she notices that you have the BALLS to walk up to her, even though your 'physically challenged'. If you had a nice face and you walked up to her like a p**** (signs of nervousness, awkward tension) then nothing is going to work, even your so called 'good face' (gosh, I hope there's more to you than your face)

You can get girls with that face, but later that face is going to age and wrinkle, then what are you going to do? You've rely on your face for your confidence to approach women, but that means when you lose it, you're going to lose all that confidence.

Personality is what women rate to be most attractive even if they don't know it. It doesn't matter how he looks, if he can make her feel special and good about herself nobody else can, nothing else will matter.

Now I don't disregard looks totally, I agree it's on the list. It's just not first, maybe second.. or somewhere down the bottom.

Buddy, I don't want you to go through life thinking looks is top matter, if you concentrate on looks, your height is only going to hinder you if your think it does. If you don't take time to master your emotions, your mind, self beliefs. You'll see the world only through your eyes and you'll feel nothing, nothing meaningful, no deeper meanings.

Not too long ago I was just like you, I had all sorts of physical features I wasn't entirely happy about. And so I spent most of my time unhappy and working on my appearance. I had enough and realized that it wasn't my appearance that was the problem, it was me. I got my internal issues sorted out and I was even more dedicated to changing how I thought of myself.

My life has never been better. - "Your world is only the projection of your mind"

• Very nice answer. Thank you.

• Well done champ. I was going to say the exact same thing only now I don't have to.

• optimistic- but the height crap not mattering is bs, sorry...

I mean no one wants to be that bitch to say it, but I have to because I'm assuming you're looking for the truth, and every girl doesn't WANT height to matter but it does. even if we try to pretend like it doesn't and chat up short guys, we (most girls) are just lying to ourselves

What Girls Said 78

• you are VERY wrong! I admit, I have always loved taller guys until I dated a guy the same height as me 5'7.. Then I grew to be okay with it because I loved him. Then to say we got divorced and I met this guy that is "OMG the sexiest guy I have ever seen in my life!" and he is about 5'5 to 5'6 so yeah he is like the f***ing sexiest guy I have ever seen regardless of his height! that is the least of my concerns! The things I love about him in order...

1.Nice Body

2.Good Face

3.Personality

4.Social Status

5.Money

6.Height

P.s. I have learned with this guy "It is way easier to f*** a guy a few inches shorter standing up and it don't hurt your legs so bad in a cramping way! ha ha :) (too much info right?) that was just another plus tho! )

• I'm 5'5". I like for a guy to be taller than me. I would say 5'7" at the shortest. But I honestly do NOT like it when guys are too tall! 6' is my absolute cap, and my ideal height on a guy is 5'10". I just hate having to crane my neck to look at him.

I like a guy to have nice eyes and hair and a nice body. But if his personality isn't all that, I won't be interested to begin with.

I'm not sure what you mean by social status. I'm an introvert so it's not like I look for some uber popular guy who's a social butterfly or anything.

I don't want a broke ass scrub guy, but I find I can't relate to most people who are really into business, entrepreneurship, or making lots of money. It's way more important to me that a guy does something he enjoys and can pay his bills.

Anyways, that's just me, and I don't claim to be typical but there's my two cents.

• 5'7 is short? I'm 5'7. I have dated guys who are 5'7. so maybe it's something about the girls around you ? I doubt height is the only factor. I've dated a guy who was slightly shorter.

• I'm saying girls instinctively don't notice shorter good-looking guys as quickly as they notice tall good-looking guys. Height is like a homing beacon to females.

• That's a huge generalisation of girls don't you think?

Some may think that, but I don't give taller guys any more attention that I would someone my height. First thing I notice from across a room is their face.

I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 5'3. The height didn't bother me, it was the age. He's a year younger than me. But we got over it.

I also notice a personality right away. I used to go for looks but as I grew older I found that personality is more important. Now I seem to go for the nicer guys, rather than the hot ones.

• You can't notice a face from accross the room. Cuss girls aren't looking at my face across the room and it's quite nice.

• Well I did say it's what I notice, not you.

I do notice the looks first, not how how tall they are.

• I've never heard of a girl saying height doesn't matter

• Read all these answers below..... Half of them say height doesn't matter.

• Yeah...but are they actually dating shorter guys or this it just all talk...? actions speak louder than words.....

• Yeah, I think the girls on here that say height doesn't matter are actually a very small minority. I do think I have a decent face, honestly. But girls don't really notice me too much and I'm pretty sure it's because of my height 5'6-5'7. Especially if you take into account most girls my age are about that height or even taller.

• I don't know about that ...a guy who is 5'7" or around there - in other words, not friggen' tall like a giraffe ;) - is a lot easier to kiss, if you wanna "grab him and take him". Plus, didn't someone else here say having sex standing up was easier? Yeah, what TOXiCLOV3 and The-All-Star said. :-)

• ROFLMAO...never thought I'd be answering this one but I agree with you half way. I admit that I'm not really attracted to shorter guys...mostly because where I live the average height of a male is around 5'8" and I really and truly had a situation recently where I purposely did not get into a relationship because the guy was the same height as me 5'2''. it sounds a bit shallow considering but I can't help that I'm not attracted to short and by the way you aren't really that short...my first and longest relationship was with a guy your height.

Finally my version of your list:

1. Height (it's a little sad but true...its important)

2. Personality

3. Healthy Body (a nice body could be ridden with disease)

4. Good Face

5. Money (for those of us females who intend to make our own)

6. Social Status

• lol you are absolutely correct but your list is a little off. Re-arrange it and bam you're set.

But yes, I do agree to the fact that woman are attracted more to "taller" guys than "shorter" ones but then again not EVERY woman thinks that way.

In my opinion or why I would rather choose a taller guy rather than a shorter one is because I feel more protected when I'm with someone bigger and taller than me and that is what us woman want. To feel security and to be protected. Being with someone who is short kind of gives that awkward "you seem like a child" to me. I'm pretty short myself so anyone would be tall to me.

• what about if they have a great body, like model level, wouldn't that also give feeling of protectiveness?

• Your list is wrong, at least for me. But you have a point, height IS somewhat important. It's not a huge factor, but I probably wouldn't be attracted to a guy significantly shorter than me (I'm 5'4", so no one less than 5'3" or so). But it's not like I care much about their height. Also, personality is definitely NOT last. Here's my list:

1. Personality

2. Good face

3. Nice body (I actually don't care much, as long as they're not overly muscular or obese)

4. Height (I consider this kind of part of having a nice body, but as long as they're my height or taller it's all good)

5. Social status

6. Money

But 5'7" doesn't seem that short anyway...

• In what order would you say the list is from a guy's point of view?

• the fact that you seem to have an overall impression of girls being completely shallow probably doesn't play too much into your favor either. that being said, I'll admit I like tall guys, but it's in no way a deal breaker. and being 5' nothing, it's doesn't take much for a guy to be tall for me, your 5'6 is already plently tall. though from what you said about putting yourself out there and, "chaching?" I really don't see why you'd care. there's a lot of bitterness in your observation for someone who doesn't have a problem scoring.

• Maybe for other girls, but not in my case. I don't like tall guys. I'm 5'4 and what fun is it if I have to stand on my tiptoes to kiss the guy? XD

• Actually, I'm dating a guy that's shorter than me.

1. Good face

2. Personality

3. Height

4. Money

5. Nice body

6. Social status

• Well if you are a really tall girl, you don't have too many options. The average height of an American man is 5'10 and a half.

• It's always a little awkward (uhm, more than a little) approaching women taller than me. At 5'2.. that's pretty much EVERYONE. =D Probably why I prefer Asian girls. Just curious, were you the one that approached or was it him?

• He was the one that approached. Mostly because I'm really horribly shy about those sorts of things. Haha. But I had been planning to tell him when he beat me to it.

• Personally, most of the more attractive men are shorter. Don't believe me, check the heights of male celebs. I'm 5'7 1/2, my exhusand is 5'5". (Great things can come in small packages.) Most of the men I've dated were "short" in that they were below 6'1". I asked my ex once about my height and his response was "we're the same height between the sheets". I agreed. :-) However, it is worth noting that there are plenty of men who are very insecure about dating taller women. So, even if a woman is open to dating shorter men, she can't be sure of how the height difference would make him feel. Even if they're not intending to be mean, men can make comments about "bigness" which make a woman feel insecure.

For me, personality is number one. And honestly, THESE DAY, height/weight is number 3. I have to admit that I do enjoy laying my head on an ample chest. It's hard to go from a large chested man, to a guy who's chest makes your head feel HUGE. But, if I met Mr. Right, and he happened to be my height, I wouldn't hold it against him.

• In my opinion many women do consider height very important. At least the girls I know do.

I don't though. ^^

• I don't give a sh*t about money. I won't date a guy with a lot of money because I grew up in a house that was falling apart and there for I know I can live without a lot of money. Just enough for the things I really need (not want). Now though I live in a better house and I want to send as much money as I can to the people that don't have a home and things like that. For me the only things that matter is 1) a guys personality 2) a guy that's not over weight.

Whats the list for guys?

1) Boobs?

2) Ass?

3) Face?

4) Body?

5) Money?

6) Personality? Social Status?

I'm not being sexist it's a question. You made one for the chicks so I half ass made one for the guys lol. But their all questions

• I think it depends on your age and where you are in your life.

as a teen we're more about initial attraction less about other things:

2)

3)

6)

1)

5)

4)

as a 20 something

2)

6)

4)

3)

1)

5)

as an adult woman with kids

6)

4)

2)

5)

3)

1)

• actually you are wrong, at least in my opinion.

now, I'm 5'9, so I'll admit height is VERY important because I'm self conscious about my height, so I want a guy taller than me.

but if the choice is between a guy 6'5 who's a complete jerk, and guy who's 5'10 and matches my personality exactly, the shorter one would win hands down.

and although the things you listed are factors and help the overall package of a potential date, body, money, and social status really don't matter (atleast not to me)

of course appearances matter, because there has to be physical attraction in a relationship, but personality matters a lot more.

• yes but 5"10 is hardly short.. its average height. The short the asker is talking about is more like 5'6-5'8

• I think all of it ties together..

Girls want a guy with a height nice for theirs,not shorter,but not too much taller.(at least for me and most girls I know). Also,when I see a guy with money,I tie it to personality traits that usually correspond with money. And yeah,you need to look good.

• for me since I am tall you're pretty much right..

height is my #1 priority since I'm super tall for a girl. then personality, I'm not too picky when it comes to faces as long as a guy is decent looking.. then body/build. I'm not big on money since that stuff doesn't really matter to me. so my ideal guy would be tall, cute face and a fun nice personality.

• No. This is totally wrong. I'm 5'10 and so the only problem I'd have with dating a shorter guy would be being scared that he'll feel uncomfortable always having to look up and me if I'm standing up, and also kissing might be a little awkward if we're standing up, but I'd get over it. Sometimes a taller guy catches my eye quicker because I don't live my life staring downwards, but whatever.

My version of your list :

1. Personality

2. Face / Body

3. Height

4. Social Status or Money because I don't care about either.

• i like

1. height

6. personality

3. nice body

2. good face

5. social status

6. money

height does it for me every time it makes me notice the guy, I'll talk to him and judge as potential or friend, and a body appeals more to me than face but if his face looks like the bottom of my shoe of course I wouldn't bother cos what if we have babies my kids will be hideous rest I don't care about

• Actually, at my age gap, a more accurate depiction is:

1. Personality

2. Similar Interests

3. Snuggle Abilities

4. Nice Face

5. Good Body

6. Good Grades

• Personality is like -100 on the list. You know it! Well at least for any decent looking girl it is....

• Not really. An amazing bod isn't much use if you can't talk to it.

• What she said. The so-called handsome jerks of the world are NOT fun; they're cruel, manipulative, and don't care about your heart. The nice guys are where it's at!

• height,body,personality,A job.

I don't want his money I just want someone at least has a life,not a lazy guy.

My friend of 4 years who is a guy 21y.o and has only little things but lots of girls are in love with him

1-THE nicest personality 2- height. 3- an amazing green eyes 4- great body 5- a job " not a millionaire " very normal guy.

LOts of girls like him waaay so much because he is a very understanding person.very serious person,honest,direct,What I say about him won't be a real description.

What I hate about him is " he goes to bars,drinks,That's the only bad things about him".

You guys can't understand the real things that most girls want.

We don't want money,if we liked someone then we like him,it doesn't matter how he height or however he looks like,the important thing is that we like him with his bad and good things.

And you always complain about us running after looks and other stuff.

WELL!

You too run after the same things looks,body,hair,eyes,face,skin.

Well we both are similar,aren't we?Oo

• Who said height doesn't matter? It's a biological thing, like how men tend to prefer hourglass figures.

And what's with the assumption that attraction follows a list? It's a package deal. If you can't stand someone's personality, you're not going to want to be in a relationship with them. If you aren't physically attracted to them, you won't want a relationship either. There has to be a balance.

• General appearance comes first, because let's admit that you can't tell someones personality when you see them for the first time. However, this is not the final say; because I have had men I thought were gorgeous who became quite ugly to me in a short period of time, as well as guys who I thought were unattractive, became very attractive because of their personality. Good looks are always a help, but my girlfriend and I find that what she finds attractive I find repulsive, and vise versa. I personally don't like tall men, it is too awkward kissing, hugging, as well as sex. I like to be face to face with my guy. I am 5'7" and I have dated shorter as well as up to 6 feet. But I prefer a guy that is between 5'7" and 5'10". Personality will win out over most physical characteristics; however whatever it is that makes one person attracted to another (chemistry) is either there or not. I've had experiences with really handsome nice guys who I have had no chemistry with at all...thought they were gorgeous, liked them, they were sweet/funny...but they might as well have been my brother. On the other hand I've had guys that look like gorillas and I have found an intense physical attraction to them. I don't know why...but it's true! So, I think the list should go like this:

general attractiveness (to the person)

personality

physical health

social status

money

height

• Here's a tip.

Start dating super short girls.

I could care less than money or social status, and having a "nice body" is relative to the girl.

• Height...you're right about that. Tall guys are more cuddly, they have those big bear arms and give you huge bear hugs where you can get lost in. They engulf you with their body literally...which is comforting and adorable. And I simply feel safer with a bigger man next to me. And I don't like the sun so he keeps me in shade too... Haha =

• 1. Personality.

2. Good face.

3. Nice body.

4. Height.

5. Social status.

6. Money.

That's for when I know a guy and am getting to know him.

For when I just see someone, personality can't really be included because I don't know him yet.

1. Good face.

2. Nice body.

3. Height.

4. Social status. (If he's alone, with friends, etc.)

• i think you list is quite wrong, although your point is right for most girls. They like the tall handsome, fit boys. For me I am 5'8 and I would be perfectly happy with a boy who is 5'7 or 5'6.

my list would go like this.

1. PERSONALITY (which is a BIG thing for me)

2. Good face

3. Nice body( it really doesn't matter as long as they are aren't overly muscular or obese)

4. Height

5. Social Status

6. Money

Money and social status doesn't matter to me right now at my age, but in the future I would like to have a man who has a job at least.

• I'm 5 foot & don't like to date men shorter than me, though I would if I felt a connection. However, I there is no guy shorter than me, so I never run into this issue. For me, men can be too tall. I once got set up on a blind date with a guy who was 6'11. I felt so short next to him, & I found it a turn off. I prefer to date guys between the height of: 5'4 - 6'3. As far as what you think is important to women, let me tell you the real list.

1) RESPECT

2) Personality

3) Confidence

4) Looks

We don't all feel this way, but if a guy has these, I'll go for him. And before you say anything about #4, know all women have their own taste, & consider different men good looking. I'm not looking for Brad Pitt, I'm looking for the all-american-boy look. Glasses are a plus in my book too :)

• More from Girls
    48

What Guys Said 38

• Have any of you girls ever seen a movie with Dustin Hoffman? Hoffman is is drag and Lange is spewing all this crap about how she'd love a guy to just be honest and say a certain few words to her and she would go weak at the knees. So Hoffman, out of drag, gets his opportunity and says the exact words Lange wants to hear. What does Lange do? She gets p*ssed and throws her drink in his face.

What is the moral of my answer? Girls say one thing and do the exact opposite. All these girls here, for this question, are saying, "Oh, that's not true! A guy's height is not so important. It's confidence and personality that matters." Yet unless they're (the girls) are breaking their necks looking up, trying to keep the sun out of their eyes, there just isn't any, at all, interest in a guy. Some girls, though, have the estrogen to go out with and love a shorter guy than them so I can't stereotype. It's the general rule though, that unless the's 5'9' or 10 feet tall, he just doesn't register on the richter scale to a girl.

• Very true. I think height even subconsciously affects how attractive a girl perceives a guy. A guy can have a face and be 5'8 feet tall, and if someone could take that face and make the guy 6'1 I'm completely sure the girl would rate his face a couple points more attractive. Whereas being extremely short at 5'8, he gets docked a few points.

• THANK YOU! I Agree 100% and it is so messed up. I see some of the biggest losers with the best girls just because theyre tall.

I read the best answer, and I think maybe that only goes into effect when were talking about the late 20's+. I have the same age group as the author and I can think of evidence to support his entire list. YOUNGER GIRLS ARE SUPERFICIAL!

• Girls will be attracted to a tall manly attractive guy, but those relationships probably won't last long if she's only attracted to your body. The better alternative is to be kind and caring to the girl you love. Yes, it will be harder to form a relationship than if you were a body-builder, but the relationship will be more meaningful than one based on looks. To communicate your love, just show her that you care about her day, or her new dress, or anything she talks about. If she rejects you flat out based on your height, she is probably a shallow person and should be avoided.

• If you are really worried about height dude, you are really over analyzing girls... The only girls I've seem to notice that care about height are taller girls. Now unless you want a girl who is 6 1 or 6 2, then you can be worried... but for the average height girl I am pretty sure they really don't care THAT much. The only reason that a little taller is a good thing is that it makes the girls feel smaller, and feel more secure. But if you are a tough dude, or w/e they won't care.

• It just makes me less noticeable when I am about the same height as them or even shorter. I don't stick out in a crowd of people. Which I guess could be a good thing (who wants girls fighting over you anyway?).

• I agree with cavs girls don't care.

• Yea I mean it might make you less noticeable if you are just standing around hoping they see you and start a conversation... there are SOOOO many other factors in the whole talking to girls thing, that you aren't taking into an account. A pretty face isn't gonna get girls to come talk to you, neither is height, you gotta have the swag and the confidence to go up spit your game.

The kinda cockiness you need is like you have at the end... just don't worry about the height.

and gothic... thanks

• That seems... pretty accurate.

You know what bugs me? How girls say "he must taller than me when I'm wearing high heels." It's almost as if they think wearing high heels is their true height. Example... a girl who's 5'3" who won't date a 5'7" guy because he's not taller than her when she wears 4" heels. Give us guys a freaking break. Any podiatrist will tell you that high heels are bad for your health anyway. God, I hate high heels. >_>

• I've never heard a guy (or girl) say that height was the thing girls looked for most in a guy. I'm tall and very few girls even mention it as why they're attracted to me. I think everyone sees one way they aren't blessed and imagines that it's more important than it is to whoever they're trying to attract.

1) Confidence

2) Confidence

3) Confidence

4) Confidence

5) Body

6) Face

7) Money

Don't forget this, either: if you have the personality, you win the girl over. Once a girl is won over, other things don't matter. When you're attracted to a girl's personality, you don't say "She's so fun to be around and she's goofy and she's smart (or whatever you like about her)...but she isn't tall enough." Once you win someone over, they can only really see what they like about you

• 1. Height

2. Good face

3. Personality

4. Nice body

5. Money

6. Social status

This is the correct order, I believe.

• I agree and disagree. I'm 5'7 I hate my height, and yes girls will notice them first in the room and may come off more attractive at first hand, but that just means you got turn the charm on and go get her first. Look at the girls posts it's a 50/50 so take your chance you may win you may lose leave the duds for the tall guys.

• Well, height is a factor when choosing girls too. I want a girl who's at least a little shorter than me but I have to admit... girls under 5'2 are sexier and girls under 5'0 are sexiest. I like a girl small enough to pick up and throw... not that I'd drop her on her head or anything. I'm 5'8 and strong/fit. Not quite ripped but I bench 260-275 and have a flat tummy.

• I'd like to contribute something here as well, but The-All-Star dude said it all. :)

Seriously, if you walk up to a girl thinking that you are bad looking, short and other negative thoughts, then you'll most surely will get blown out.

There's nothing more attractive to girls than when you walk up with confidence and don't care about what others might think.

My one advice for you would be to simply not even think about your looks. If you're funny and interesting, then girsl will have more than a reason sufficient to talk to you and be attracted.

All girls know that someday that good look on her face will disappear, that's why when different guys compliment her on her looks, are still blown away.(or if she acts polite and says thanks, that guy still doesn't stand a chance, unless he changes his game)

Women doesn't strive to find someone necessarily good looking, they want someone who understands them and make her feel positive emotions.

If you want to step forward, then you should clear your negative emotions. Simply, whenever you feel one, just try thinking that that isn't a part of you, that you want to change and finally try covering it up with good ones. Concentrate more on the good things, I'm sure there's plenty of interesting things about you. :)

And lastly, if you still feel insecure and don't know how to change, here's a link about a guy's blog a friend provided me, he's short and fat, but still manages to get the hottest girls.

link

• 1. Character (Respect, Trust, Honor)

2. Social Status

3. Personality

4. Nice body (Athletic and active, after all)

5. Good face

6. Height

7. Money

Character is what makes or breaks any relationship. Social status means one is comfortable, confident, outgoing. Personality is similar interests. Nice body looks good and allows one to be active and competitive. Face... most people's face are fine, its important as well. Height - I wouldn't mind a bit to be 5'7". It would be nice to be at or slightly above a girls eye level. Money is irrelevant. It doesn't make one happy, learn to manage your finance, be happy buying nice things and take care of them and a family with a few children can live off a teacher's salary.

• I think you're dead wrong about personality being last. I've seen even jobless guys still getting women here and there. I don't know how they do it, but they do. And it's probably personality. I do agree with you about height. It's one of the biggest things I hate about myself.

• Ha my game is so much better than a lot of guys who are 6' + and I'm 5'9''

I usually date girls that are my height or taller than me.

It's about the confidence, showing your best attributes, and putting your best foot forward.

Btw Body, Money, Social Status, and Personality are all things you can change. Your face has a lot to do with your hair style.

Seriously you're thinking about height way too much.

Hope this helps.

• There's no such thing as a 6 foot giant. Your list is off. Here is a correct one:

1) Money

2) Height

3) Status

4) Nice Body

5) Good face

6) Personality.

• Two down arrows ? dude, people may say u'r annoying, but so is truth, it annoys everyone.

• Lol. Yeah I know. I have a lot of haters, but that's what happens when you keep it real.

• Unless the girl is short herself therefore making you taller than her she would notice you.

• Are we talking about height with shoes on or off? And does it matter if a guy is wearing shoes that ad 3 or 4 inches to is height?

• Well I'm tall (6'4") and girls do tend to notice me, but none of them would go out with me just because of my height, most girls only want you taller than them in their heels. You don't have to be a giant to get a good lady

• Yeah, unfortunately most girls these days are like 5'6-5'7 at least.

• I would say it's social status first and foremost, at least when you're just walking up to a girl or meeting her for the first time. Whether that status comes from money, looks, personality is irrelevant - however I think after you get to know her it's more personality and what kind of future you have in store for you.

• Not entirely true. It depends on the girl. I've seen lots of guys with taller women. I've dated taller women. It comes down to physical attraction and chemistry.

• I don't think your short... I see girls with people your hight all the time dude

• According to your profile you're 33 years old. Girls these days are taller than the ones from your generation. Most of the girls at my school are almost as tall as me, if not taller. I blame those damn vitamins and nutrition crap they give babies these days.

• you also forget resources

• I don't know how old this thread is,but as a 6'1 ft tall guy I will give you an answer - pretty face is the most important thing on a guy.As a tall,but not so attractive guy,you will notice that random girls are checking you out,but when they see your face,they'll just glance away or if they're rude an frustrated comment "omg,lol" or something.That's cruel truth,good height is just a + for a guy,good face is what matters the most.

• i have found this not to be true, I'm 6'1 and I don't seem to get any extra attention (or much attention in general lol :( )

• I would notice you just for your height (i'm 5'9)...when I can see a head above the others I always give at least a second glance!!!

• link

this says it all if you want proof

• 1. Money

• Looks bring you in, personality keeps you

• 5'6.. short? Wahhh. I'm 5'2 .. I'M SHORT DAMNIT! =P

• how is 6' a giant? I am 6'3" but I am no basketball player...

• I could care less about height. MAYBE 5'10 with shoes on and I am taller than 85% of the girls I run into or who like me. If they are my height, who cares, taller may be awkward but who cares. In the end run it's just height, some you CANNOT change so I have learned to live with it. If you like your height- GOOD. Fuck everyone who doesn't

• You know, recently I found that a man who dresses well can compensate for height. It's how you emphasise yourself that matters. A tall person may attract a lot of attention, but so does a guy who dresses sharply. You may not be able to attract the blond bombshell but you'll probably steal a few glances from the average girl you meet.

• lol I'm 6'5 and whle I ws reading this I was like hmmm ye he's right

• More from Guys
    8