I have a lazy eye, would you date me? Would you even ever get NEAR me?

I have a cute little body, pretty face, and sweet green eyes... yet I'm cross eyed. My right eye won't be looking at where I'm looking at most times.... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• kids are assholes, so forget them. If you got by for 3 years without anyone noticing then it can't be that bad. And if it is really bad then people are probably just ignoring it and are beginning to grow up. I have met really great people who have had lazy eyes. After you are friends with them for awhile you hardly even notice it. You need to focus on what you believe are your best qualities and people will begin to notice them too. If all you are ever focused on is your eye then that is what they will be focused on.

As you get older you will begin to clearly see the difference between nice people and mean people. Eventually you will find a guy who likes you for you. Just keep smiling and laughing and you will live a better life.

Asker upvoted