• Ask
  • myTake

I have a lazy eye, would you date me? Would you even ever get NEAR me?

I have a cute little body, pretty face, and sweet green eyes... yet I'm cross eyed. My right eye won't be looking at where I'm looking at most times.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• kids are assholes, so forget them. If you got by for 3 years without anyone noticing then it can't be that bad. And if it is really bad then people are probably just ignoring it and are beginning to grow up. I have met really great people who have had lazy eyes. After you are friends with them for awhile you hardly even notice it. You need to focus on what you believe are your best qualities and people will begin to notice them too. If all you are ever focused on is your eye then that is what they will be focused on.As you get older you will begin to clearly see the difference between nice people and mean people. Eventually you will find a guy who likes you for you. Just keep smiling and laughing and you will live a better life.

What Guys Said 3

• Why would he hate you? People don't hate handicapped people. Similar to what NotsoBad said, no one really cares if they haven't said anything to you in three years. More importantly, suicide is never the answer. Everyone has flaws, and we are all embarrassed of them. There are plenty of people who would go out with a pretty girl with a lazy eye. I wouldn't care if I was attracted to her. Don't be scared; everything will be fine.

• I feel 4 you. I myself have a lazy eye that drifts of to the side and I hate it. I've been with a decent amount of girls they normally never say anything about it. You will def. find a guy that loves you!Some people are just strait up mean and you don't want someone who makes you feel bad about yourself. I've been talking to this girl off Face Book and she wants to go meet up 4 a few drinks but I'm scared to...I have been putting her off and feel like an a hole cause of it...I would date a girl with an eye issue. It's the inside that matters...Hottness helps...:)

What Girls Said 2

• Having a lazy eye is not that big a deal. Kids in school will make fun of anyone that shows an emotional weakness. It's not about the eye, it's about your feelings - that's the real reason they made fun of you.A guy who is talking to you and likes you is not gonna care if you have a lazy eye. If someone actually cares about that, they are the one with the problem.

• i don't think your eye has anything to do with it..its what's inside that matters..if he really likes you he'll look past your looks if he can't get over it..its not worth even getting upset you'll find someone soon remeber patience is the key:)