Women, do you think men look better with their shirt tucked in or not tucked in?

If it depends on what style clothing and what kind of shirt the guy is wearing feel free to explain.

I usually don't tuck my shirt in but lately at work have been doing so because we're having a lot of corporate managers around and I'm starting to think maybe I look better with my shirt tucked in so I'm just wondering what women think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like it tucked in. it looks too...serious

What Girls Said 6

• I think that it does depend on the type of shirt. I think that a button down shirt looks good tucked in, like if you have to wear a suit. I also think that certain polos can look good tucked in, depending on the pants you are wearing them with. I think that all t-shirts should stay untucked though

• i think un-tucked

looks more sexy to me

plus, provides easy acces if a girl/woman wants to slide her hands under there :)

• It depends on your style,if it formal tuck it in,if your trying to get your swagger on leave it out. Both styles look good on a man who have a nice physique,any type of clothing looks good on you!

• For work, tuck it in. On your own time if it's a dress shirt do what you want with it - I know girls who like both ways but just saying for a T-shirt - definitely don't tuck it in, that looks weird...

• I think it does look nice tucked in especially for work type stuff but not tucked in is okay too if you are going casual.

• NOT TUCKED IN. wearing your shirt tucked in just looks really lame and dorky. unless you're wearing a suit or something and it has to be tucked in to look right...but just to be walking around with your shirt tucked in looks lame. but if you're at work you get a pass because a lot of workplaces require it

What Guys Said 0