Guys do you like it if girls wear pink?

i don`t mean an all over pink look like barbie or something I just mean if a girl wears a pink short OR a pink hoodie OR a pink accessory

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• what's wrong with it? I wear pink all the time

What Guys Said 4

• Very very very cute! Not to say that a girl has to wear pink, or that other colours can't be cute as well. But pastel colours just sort of create that "adorable" aura. And if you like guys seeing you like that, then go for it!

• yeah pink on a girl can be sexy, it makes them seem more feminine for some reason. can't go wrong with pink until you have more than say two major parts of your outfit (shirt sweatshirt pants ect)

• I like pink colour on girls...

• I don't know how a girl can go wrong with pink. No matter what her race or skin color, girls look sexy in pink.

What Girls Said 3

• a little is fine for me...but when you go to Italy there are actually quite a lot of men who wear pink shirts!

• haha yeah I live in austria and there are also a lot of men who wear pink but I don`t like it ...

• i can't stand pink.

• Yes. Pink is a girly, feminine color and as long as you're not covered head to toe in it you'll be fine. But studies have shown that men are more attracted to women wearing the color red. So you may want to consider that next time you get dressed. ;)