Yay or nay Panties: What are your preferred undies ?

What kinda undies do you prefer? you can see what they look like in the link next to them

Boyshorts : link

french knickers : link

thongs Gstrings : link

granny panties : link

Bikini: link

• Boyshorts?
  • French knickers?
  • Thongs/G-strings ?
  • Granny panties ?
  • Bikini?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the bikini type are by far the hottest, boy shorts and french knickers do nto really do anything for me. I think thongs are good but are second to the usual bikini style plus they can look good on any girls body :P

What Guys Said 25

• G STRING ALL THE WAY!1 ha ha I don't know how they feel so it might be uncomfortable but they are so sexy

• if they are too small they f**kin hurt and are uncomfy...

but it differes with different people some like wearin em some don't but you need a good body or a*s to be able to pull it off tbh

• haha wow we have so much in common, do you have internet because I do (yeah I'm weird lol but word you should dress the way you feel because you should be you and show erybody)

• yepp that what I do..=) and yer I have internet lol

• Clearly, thongs and g-strings are the best. In my opinion, thongs are the most comfortable undies made - closest thing to nothing. I love wearing them and like that they do not produce unsightly panty-lines.

• Boy shorts, French cut and Bikini all the way. Thongs/g-strings are fugly!

• Its sorta weird with how popular thongs are...but they are sorta going out of style, I think a big contributing factor to it is that thongs was once what hot chicks wore but now all girls wear thongs even girls who really really shouldbt, without a nice ass it just sorta isn't hot it looks weird like a flat girl wearing a d cup bra, and seeing bad examples like that sorta ruined it

• I was actually hoping you would be modeling them in the links.

I'd have to say, none of them. While each has their own style, I go for something that doesn't have any lace, isn't necessarily see through, and it is soft.

Now this is nice. link Size 12-18 (US) :D

• thongs are skanky. Only to be worn if you've an impressive arse and you're at the beach.

The top one looks best.

• Boyshorts are just HOT. They accentuate all the right bits and do it without appearing trampy. Even when the panty-line shows over pants, the string has nothing on the lacy edge of nice boyshorts.

• Nothing works.

That french one is hot though.

• bikini and thongs

• Thong is still and always number one, PERIOD! Have you try them on and see for your yourself, feel it comfortably.. not what you imagine or think!

• OH MAN I totally thought the girls in the thong picture were like...conjoined twins or some sh*t I was like what the hell is going on here! hahahaha

• oh by the way I like them all cept french knickers, g strings, and granny panties.

• like anything full back on a girl like bikini or granny.. it reminds me of a naught/innocent schoolgirl

• I used to think thongs were the best, but I'm beginning to lean towards bikinis. Especially string bikinis.

• fan of boyshorts, myself

• two words... boyshorts!

• granny`s,bikini`s,french,boyshorts, thongs/g in that order!

• Those particular pair of Boyshorts are lovely. I really wouldn't mind any of them on a girl...even the grannies. loL!

• Thongs or G Strings are a turn off for me. Those little bikini pants are just right - not grannyish but leave enough to the imagination to make them tantalising!

• Boyshorts.

• my preference is thong...i wear one everyday.

• Satin Bikini with Lace

• bikini especially string bikini. love seeing a girls hips

• Absolutely love granny panties. Mmmm mmmmmm mmmm!

• I was going to vote thong because that is what I usually like but those french nickers in the link would be so sexy on a woman I voted for that.

• knickerpicker.com

What Girls Said 22

• I have some of all of those, except the high-cut briefs [granny panties =P]. But I generally like anything with a good pattern or design. Like I might be drawn to some cotton boy-cut undies with cupcakes and Hello Kitty all over them, or something like that. Or a particularly interesting geometric or animal print. Otherwise, I like something that feels nice against the skin, and there's no such thing as too much lace. I'm into period clothing and corsets, so even something like lacy bloomers with the right outfit wouldn't be out of the question, haha. Though I realize that most guys would be less than thrilled about something like that, I tend to dress for myself before I dress for others. I like things that are girly and pretty, things that people who don't know me very well might think out of character for me, if they go by my usual jeans and t-shirt outer appearance.

• Only time I wear panties is when I have to wear a pad for protection. Outside of that day or two per month I am commando.

• I like boy shorts for every day< but if I'm going out and wearing jeans Ill wear a g string it keeps my jeans from rubbing my clit ring too much, if I'm wearing a skirt short or long I never wear panties.

• just as an fyi those french knickers aren't really underwear so much as lingerie...

the difference being lingerie is something you generally do not go to sleep in, alone.

hmm could have sworn victoria secret's had a few more cuts than those you showed too...

• there are more but I only put up those ones as I know with a lot of women those are the main ones with guys they might only understand that

and here in europe we can get those french kickers as normal day to day under wear I know of a lot of women my self included that prefer those for day wear and other more intimate pieces for sexy time... =)

• aaah I see so that's it. I apologize I didn't realize you were european or think that you might have been from a different country than me. I agree I would rather prefer other items for intimate time, lol. I just wouldn't pick that myself for sleeping since I don't like the ruffle or scallop detail on them. I prefer lace myself ^_^

• its okay =)

i just like wearing what's some times considered intimates as normal knickers because it makes me feel great to know that I'm wearing pretty panties and no one knows but me =)

lace is always stunning ..=)

• Personally I prefer boyshorts,thongs,and bikini cut.

Anything lacy is usually good for me though.

• I love boyshorts the most!

• boyshorts mostly and bikini to though

• thongs and boyshorts :)

so comfortable

plus, they make my ass look good

lol xD

• I voted E

• Thong .

• For me, thongs are all I wear. They are just more comfy to me.

• I either go boxers, bikini or commando.

• boyshorts

• bikini, mainly with a cute pattern like those ones :)

• ... grannypanties...:"p

• I voted E but also I like A.

• i like to wear the bikini, I'm not really showing too much but I still feel sexy. :)

• I wear boyshorts and bikini's. I wear thongs if I I wanna be sexy for my bf/ no panty lines/ or I don't mind being uncomfortable.

• i wear bikini or boyshorts

• i like either boyshorts or bikini

• I wear all of those except for French knickers...those are a bit much for me.

Mostly I stick to cheeksters, boyshorts, thongs and granny panties when I'm on my period. Lmao.

• im thinking most girls have at least one pair of granny panties hiden in the back of their drawer for that time of the month lol

• LOL good that I'm not the only one.

• Boyshorts & bikinis :) I guess none will pick the granny one :D so what's yours?