Put this into style because wasn't sure how serious one would take it.
Let's say you get commented by a girl you're dating or trying to date that she openly prefers men who are clean shaven than bearded.
1. Would you do it?
2. If so, how long would you wait?
3. Would you try to convince her otherwise, shaving off only as a last resort?
I've had a goatee for over a year ( trimming it weekly ) and a full box beard in almost 7 months.
I would consider doing so after maybe a month of dating.
- Yes, in a heartbeat, if I can get laid, I shave43% (3)100% (3)60% (6)Vote
- Yes....but it would take a while29% (2)0% (0)20% (2)Vote
- Yes, but only as a last resort if she loved me but hated the beard14% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- No. Never. The beard is within me, a part of me.14% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
i like facial hair on a guy. in my experience guys will change their facial hair for a girl. whilst I was with my ex, there was a group of us talking about this and I mentioned that I liked facial hair, all of a sudden my clean shaven boyfriend stopped shaving, until we broke up then it was back to no hair. lol.1