Are muscular legs unattractive?

Not man muscular but sort of like these

link

link

sort of like those?If they are what can I do to make my legs small and skinny?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thick legs on a girl. Very sexy! Accompanied by a callipygous butt and it's even more sexy. Butt I wonder if this is a southern California thing, as many girls in the Santa Monica/Venice beach area have full legs due to all the beach running, biking and roller blading. It's how things are here.

As for the links ... Brooke's thickness is okay with me, it's just that her manly definitions appear to be showing and I don't care for that too much. I'd date her if she asked me to, but I wouldn't approach her unless she was giving me the "come talk to me" smile.

What Guys Said 9

• I like them; dated athletes when I was younger--was one myself--so I'm used to legs like that. The chicken bones of current fashion, those freak me out.

How to get them: See that word "athlete" up there? You'll need to be active; it's not an accident that one of your pictures is from a road race. Run, lift, bike, swim. Do something that works for you, and stick with it.

• They are attractive to me especially the legs on the girl in the second link. Maybe she could squeeze my d*** with vaginal muscles with those legs.

• If you really feel like you have to have skinnier lags, do more stretching and aerobic exercise (with your legs) .

Do less resistance oriented exercise (with your legs).

Get some nutritional advice from someone besides me.

• That sure is a great answer!Especially the last sentence,that doesn't reek of laziness

• Not sure if you mean that sarcastically. I just meant that I'm not an expert on nutrition... didn't mean to sound lazy.

Oh and I can spell the word "legs". That was a typo.

• Don't make stupid assumptions, you're cool.

• It's not much about the dimensions as long as everything is in proportion. But heck ! Don't worry. Whatever you got, some will complain, some will like it. So be happy with what you got. :)

• nope that's hot

• I like both. Brooke has a amazing body.

• I have to be honest and say muscular calves on a woman is very sexy <3

• Yea,we guys want feminine thin or skinny legs.It means you are healthier and are more attractive.I would try to lose the muscle if I were you.have you considered liposuction?

What Girls Said 3

• I have muscular thighs/legs and wish mine were skinny and didn't touch(with the space in between),ehh,muscular legs suck:/

I don't think they are unattractive but I HATE mine.I wish mine were skinny grrrr

• I like that inner thigh touching -- very sexy! And I would prefer a girl with thick legs than skinny ones any time of the day.

• Because you guys seem to think saying "I like ____" is going to make us feel better and it isn't.We don't all base our body likes and dislike off of what you guys like or prefer.I want skinny legs with a space in between them and I'd like to not be an hourglass shape,and I don't care if you like it or not.It's my own desire,my own body.It gets annoying constantly being lectured as though I give a damn about other peoples preferences

• me too. it's not even fat so you can't do much about it. it's genetic I in my cas I guess, because I don't do any sports except for dancing.

btw happy to see you again ;)

xx

she's-a-lady

• brooke's legs are gross. they're "muscular" and big. yuck

but the ones in the first pic aren't bad

• Muscle looks better than fat. And you're healthier and fit.

Who would find that unattractive?