Girls with short hair: yay or nay?

Thinking of getting a crop... But this is mainly a crap question to celebrate being able to add polls.

Reasons will be welcomed and their authors shall be given fudge brownies.

• I think short hair is THE BOMB!
  • Meh... Shoulderlength and longer
  • So long as it's not TOO short, I guess
  • Long hair for the win!

Most Helpful Girl

• I say,HELL YEA. I think it's a shame that SOME people feel they are only beautiful with long flowing locks. Their self worth is tangled up in...HAIR. I've done everything under the sun to my hair all because I WANTED to do it. A couple of years back I became bored with my hair and I knew that I needed to make a change. I gazed into the mirror,grabbed a pair or scissors and just started CUTTING. I had that banged short "Rihanna" look before she even thought about it.:) I cut about 87 percent of my hair off and I felt so liberated from the norm. Later on,i began buzzing the sides so it was like a faux hawk. The ultimate point is,yeah that sh*te was HOT because I felt HOT regardless of what anyone thought or said. I just had less hair and didn't care about anyone elses opinion. I think sometimes people are attached to the wrong things. This is just my perspective of course and what I felt like I learned.:) The next hurtle is allowing my hair to be the afro it wants to be. :) In conclusion,live your like for you.

What Guys Said 5

• I like girls with short hair. For me personally, if makes me think that they're not afraid to be unique or different from other girls. A girl with short hair makes me look at them as mysterious and interesting which is attractive to me! Go ahead and try it out. I have a feeling you'll like having short hair.

• I think long hair is pretty & feminine, but it's unimportant & depends on the girl. I've seen short hair styles that were HELLA CUTE! Bring on the brownies... LOL

• I really prefer long hair :P shoulder length or longer, but ironically two of the women I've really loved in my life had/have short hair. So it doesn't really matter to me. I guess as long as it isn't TOO short.

• I have no idea what a crop is, I'm just commenting for previously stated fudge brownie.

• love short hair as long as it's pulled off really well.

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on the style. I think you'd look good with short hair around this link length

So uhh... how 'bout that brownie?

• no. short hair doesn't look good