Black eye, sexy or not?

I know fighting is not cool but it happens. Got into a fight in the club last weekend and got a shiner to show for it. Tonight I've been invited out by a girl I am really into but don't know if I should go, wait for my eye to completely heal, or hide it with some tinie tempah shades. opinions?

ended up going out with her, her friend and another guy. everyone was really cool about it which is surprising since she seems like a really "good" girl.
uploaded a photo, this is like a week after the fight so it has obviously faded a lot. the knuckles are from last night, I don't look for trouble but somehow trouble always finds me :S

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her that you got it because someone was talking "badly" about your weak friend and you couldn't just stand there and let that happen. So you took the responsibility of being a good friend and standing up to that person by telling them that they're out of line and that you were just trying to be helpful and then that person took it out of context and swung at you and you had to defend yourself instead of you getting even more hurt.

What Girls Said 5

• i'd think ''asshole!'' if you wore shades,i think you should go out and explain the bruise,but don't say it's from a fight,say it was an accident

• ye that is what I told my teachers. I really doubt they believed me lol.

• i think it's sexy, yeah.

• what was the fight about last night?

• Personally, I don't find them attractive, it would flag the guy as a person that likes to fight a lot also, as a very aggressive guy. everybody is different some girls like it others simply don't.

• ye I don't think I'm very aggresive, but if someone over steps their boundary I don't mind putting them in their place, no matter their size. some of my friend tell me I have a very "macho" personality, maybe sometimes that is a turn off.

• i think it's sexy, but I suppose I'm a freak.

no matter what you decide to do, don't hide it. that would look stupid.

• i agree a friend of mine offered to give me some make up, would rather look like a panda than do that.

What Guys Said 2

• keep this answer going dude I wanna hear what girls think. sometimes good guys get into bad situations. I would never wear f***in make up though. either hold back on the dates so the girl doesn't think your an asshole who likes to fight, or wear it like a badge.

• I got beat up a couple of weeks ago and got 2 black eyes and bad bruising to my body. Girls just give me sympathy now.