Is 5'7 too short for a man?

I'm 21 and 5'7 and I'd say half of all white girls are as a tall as me if not taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• unfortuneately yes, I'm 5'8 =/ but I don't know if its me, but 5'7 is like a common height for guys these days at least where I live, its hard finidng a tall guy...sometimes I even meet shorter guys I like and are hot but its a dealbreaker because I feel like a giant standing next to them =/

there are a lot of short girls though ull find plenty so don't worry

What Girls Said 4

• 5'10'' is average so yeah you're short

• It's short but not that short. I know someone who is like 5'4 and a guy.

• I'm just happy I'm not 5'4

• Cool but it's pretty much like an overweight person being happy they're not obese.

What was the point of this question to seek reassurance instead of honesty?

The average guy is 5'10'' yes you are too short. 5'2'', 5'3'', 5'4'' doesn't matter still shorter than average.

• yes,im 5'9 and I'm 16 :/

• I like small girls

• udolipixie look at a caveman picture and you are telling me men haven't evolved more attractive?

• she does have a point, I guess iots all about perspective in every person towards another

• Yeah, its kind of short, but height is not everything I guess. There's a lot of short guys... And at least your taller than the french president (from what I've heard he is like 5'5), and he is dating a (tall) former model

• you're half a foot taller than me :) chills out.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the counttry, in German that's kind of ridiculous, below girls height average