Wearing shorts and skirts with muscular thighs?

I am an athlete and I have muscular thighs. This summer I would love to be able to wear skirts and shorts but I also know that my legs look bad. I don't have long slim/thin legs which sucks. Any dressing tips? Or should I stick to jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would try on different lengths of skirts and shorts. I have the same issue as you, my legs are pretty muscular, but that doesn't mean you can't wear shorts or skirts. Just find some that look good. There are lots of different kinds out there, just try on some different styles and see what looks good :)

What Guys Said 3

• Most guys like girls with toned legs. The skinny/thin leg look that most models have is not attractive. Don't be ashamed of having muscular thighs as you would be surprised to know how many guys actually like that!

• Pictures?

• Sounds hot. Don't just stick to jeans.

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely try different things! You never know what you might think looks really good on you.

I would recommend form-fitting dresses or skirts, it's awesome when you have a great figure to show off. And I think shorts (especially tighter ones) look so good on girls who have athletic legs.

• Don't worry about it. You're in shape. Wear what you want.

• And for the record, plenty of guys even prefer athletic bodies to other body types. So really, you have nothing to worry about.

• My legs are muscular too and I wear whatever. Your legs don't have to be long and thin for you to wear shorts, I think thin legs do not look good in shorts in my opinion. But wear whatever, maybe start out with a nice summer dress that flatters your figure

• Feel free to wear shorts. I think muscular legs look fine in shorts. I think the most important thing is to make sure you are not as white as a vampire though.

• I don't see what the problem is! Having strong legs is a good thing...a lot of guys admire us for it! Just put some lotion on and wear cute shorts or a skirt to show them off! =)

• Flaunt it girl! No don't stick to jeans it;s summer