Cute, hot, handsome, or sexy?

Which do you prefer to be called by your crush, and why? Also, is it okay to call a guy "baby" if he calls you that first?

Most Helpful Guy

• My crush can call me whatever she wants and it wouldn't bother me too much. As long as it's nothing inappropriate or embarrassing while we're around other people. And I wouldn't want her calling me hot or sexy all the time... maybe just once in a while if she wants to be goofy or have sex. I don't think I'd ever have a problem with her calling me handsome. Same with cute, unless I'm around my guy friends.

What Guys Said 6

• cute is by farrr the worst one. by far. really far, like almost to the point of being negative. handsome is alright, but I think better suited for when we dress up. in general I think hot is the best until we really get a chance to be sexy haha

• Handsome. I don't like being called baby.

• depends on what kind of guy she likes.

most girls call me cute if they find me attractive.

but for example, if a girl I like, likes handsome guys, I'd prefer it if she called me handsome.

• what do you like to be called?

• That's good. I'd rather truthfully be called ugly, then be lied to and called pretty.

• same here. I prefer truth and pain over lies and happiness.

• sexy professor

• Any of them. I really don't care. If a girl is calling me good looking I'm extremely f***ing happy. I've never been complimented on my overall looks in person. :(

For the question I'll say cute.

• I prefer sexy

What Girls Said 2

• My guy calls me gorgeous and sexy so I like them :) He calls me baby which I wasn't used to in the beginning and never used myself, but we've been together 9 months now so I'm used to it and call him baby sometimes too.

• I like to call my man handsome :)

• LOL! I would like to be called handsome by u...something to dream about tonite?

• ! That really does it! I am having a stroke here & now... =D

• Haha you're hilarious!