Do guys care about waist to hip ratio of a girl?

I have a tiny waist and big hips, and my WHR is 0.69

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the scientifically proven golden ratio is 0.7, so you have pretty much the perfect proportions there. And yes, men notice it. If I may ask, why on earth did you actually measure and calculate it, finding out the exact ratio isn't something most folk do, hah.

• Bastard...you beat me to it lol

• well I'm trying to tone up for summer, so I measured myself (to track progress) my waist, hips, arms blah blah blah, and then I don't know I just calculated it haha

What Guys Said 2

• i have no idea what that means... ummm yes? no? idk

• I don't know anything about the actual ratio/number, but I like big curves.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know anyone who calculates the actual number, and I definitely don't know anyone who knows what that number means. As long as it looks right on your body, you're fine. I think most people care more about how proportionate you look than what your actual dimensions are.

• What? I've never heard of calculating that. Some girls waist to hip ratios may be more attractive to different guys than others, but I doubt any guy cares about that number (or even knows what it means?).

• I don't even know what that is.